KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

Start from the beginning

"We could say that. But you know, once after working in the library till late night he had accidentally dropped his keychain but didn't notice at that time.", Kinn said. "After finishing the work, when we were returning back home and we have reached halfway, he suddenly realised that his keychain is not with him."

Time and Vegas listened intently. Kinn continued.

"He panicked and immediately ran back to the library. He literally begged the librarian to open the door. He was ready to bribe the librarian just to retrieve his keychain. I don't think he would forget his keychain and wouldn't return for it if he knew it was missing."

Vegas thought for a while and then said, "You're right. Even I have noticed him being extremely emotional and attached to that keychain."

"Then we should inform about this to the police before they catch him.", Time suggested.

"But we can't tell the police this. We don't have a physical evidence to prove his innocence," Vegas said.

"That's true.", Time agreed. "What should we do now?"

"But how did his keychain end up at the crime scene if he is innocent?", Vegas asked.

"We need to consider the possibility that someone planted the keychain at the crime scene to frame him.", Kinn said.

"But who could do it? He literally joined our college last week. Did he gain enemies that fast?", Time said, confusion evident in his voice.

"Exactly, but---", Vegas was interrupted by Tay bursting into the room, out of breath.

"Vegas! Porsche...(~~huff~~) he fainted!", Tay said in between gasps of air. Vegas quickly rushed out of the room, followed by Kinn and Time.

"Porsche! Porsche!", Vegas exclaimed as he entered the room. Porsche was lying unconscious on the floor, with a pale face and shallow breaths.

"Get some water!", Vegas said as he picked Porsche up and laid him on the bed.

Tay went out and brought a glass of water as quickly as possible. Vegas took it from him and sprinkled some water on Porsche's face, hoping to revive him.

Vegas desperately tried to wake Porsche up, gently tapping his cheeks and calling out his name. Within seconds, Porsche's eyes fluttered open and he gasped for air.

"Chay...Chay...my brother...Vegas...did you find him?", Porsche whispered weakly.

Vegas nodded and replied, "No, Porsche but we will keep searching for him until we do."

Porsche nodded slowly and hugged Vegas tightly. Kinn, Tay and Time walked out of the room, giving them some privacy to process the situation.

"I think you guys should return.", Kinn said.

"But what about Porsche?", Tay asked.

"Don't worry. Vegas and I will take care of him", Kinn assured. "Also, we will inform you guys if we get any leads or updates on Chay."

"Yes, baby. Kinn is right. You need to rest.", Time said as he gently placed a comforting hand on Tay's shoulder.

Tay reluctantly nodded.

"Call me if there is anything. Okay?", Time said.

Kinn nodded in agreement and replied, "Of course, we'll keep you updated."

Soon, both Time and Tay left for their home, leaving Vegas and Kinn to take care of Porsche.

At an abandoned house