Chapter 1

When Song Yunxi opened his eyes, he found herself lying on a large and soft bed. He was in a strange and luxurious room.

Although the bed under him was soft, his whole body felt uncomfortable, and his head was still a little dazed, as if he had been beaten violently. There was pain everywhere. Song Yunxi turned her head and gasped in fear. He breathed a sigh of relief.

There were a bunch of dolls, large and small, on the bed. As soon as Song Yunxi turned around, she came face to face with one of the dolls. The pair of dark, emotionless eyes stared at him, startling him.

Song Yunxi changed direction, moved his neck, and got ready.

But when he saw the pair of thick cotton slippers next to the bed, his feet stopped dead in his tracks.

The slippers were actually a tender pink color, and they were in the shape of a rabbit, with the two long ears resting on the ground.

Song Yunxi refused to wear such slippers to death, so she stepped barefoot on the carpet.

Fortunately, although it was freezing cold outside, the room was warm enough and the carpet was thick, so it was warm to step on.

He had to figure out his current situation.

Song Yunxi's skin is fair, so his feet are also fair, and you can even clearly see the veins on his feet. When he steps on the red carpet, the whiteness is even more dazzling. The young man's ankles are slender, and ordinary people can easily lift them with one hand. of holding.

As soon as Song Yunxi walked to the door, she heard someone talking outside.

"Master Song fell down the stairs, but I just checked. It's nothing serious. He will wake up in a while." The voice sounded quite young, probably a middle-aged man in his thirties.

"Okay, please, Doctor Chen." The voice sounded older, probably that of a man in his fifties. "Doctor Chen, how is the situation of our head of the family?" The people outside seemed to be silent for a while

. Will: "After all, the owner of the house has been in a wheelchair for such a long time..." So many professional doctors at home and abroad have seen it, but they can't do anything. But he is just an ordinary family doctor who comes to the house of the owner regularly. Check care.

There was nothing he could do about other things.

The sounds at the door became quieter and quieter, and the two people who were probably speaking moved away from the room.

Song Yunxi gently opened the door and stuck her head out. There was no one in the corridor.

What Master Song? What fell down the stairs? What wheelchair? What kind of owner? Why couldn't he understand a word? Could Master Song be referring to him?

Song Yunxi wanted to catch up and ask. The older man from before was back. He was the housekeeper here: "Master Song, are you awake?" He was surprised

that Song Yunxi fell from such a high staircase and didn't do anything wrong. Woke up so quickly.

Song Yunxi looked behind her and to both sides. He was the only one here, so he was called "Master Song"?

Song Yunxi pointed at herself: "Are you calling me?"

The scene in front of her was so weird that Song Yunxi felt like it was all a dream.

Butler He's lips twitched: "Master Song, if you wake up, please come with me. Our head of the house happens to have something to ask you."

Song Yunxi, who was completely out of sorts, followed Butler He to the study.

As they walked, Butler He felt something was wrong. He looked down and saw that Song Yunxi was not wearing any shoes. When he was hesitating whether to remind Song Yunxi to put on her shoes first, they had already arrived in the study.