Negative PR ?

Beginne am Anfang

In the morning, Manisha came to the washroom area and opened her suitcase. She did not have more expensive clothes than others but her dreams were very expensive. Even though there were less things in that suitcase, the responsibility was more on her shoulders.

"Zimmedari poori karte karte khwaahishein adhuri reh gayi"

She started collecting her clothes and belongings and folded them and put them in the suitcase.

"Ek ladki tinka tinka bikhar gayi jise naaz tha apne sabr pe"

After packing her bag, she sat alone for some time. Her father's smiling face, her brother's future and the unwavering faith of her family were all flashing before her eyes. She felt that perhaps this was her fate. She remained sitting silently for several hours.

Then Abhishek came looking for her and asked her to get ready as soon as possible. He also started taking his clothes and going to change, then Manisha asked him a question.

M: Abhishek tumse ek sawaal kare

A: Manisha abhi late ho raha h...baat baad me karenge

M: sun lo shayad...phir baat karne ka mauka na mile

Manisha was feeling anxious about separation from Abhishek. He understood the seriousness of her words and held her hand and sat in front of her. Abhishek was keeping his gaze towards her. Manisha was keeping her eyes down.

A: bolo ab...mai sunn Raha hu

M: I know tum bohot frustrated ho gaye honge humse...humko pata h ab tum sochte ho ki isko jhelna pad raha h

A: are paagal ho kya? Kisne kaha ye?

M: sahi to sab kehte h...ab tum bhi hume chhod doge na...(fearly)

A: paagal ho kya...(He found her words childish so he started to get up but Manisha held his hand and her tear dropped on Abhishek's palm)

M (teary eyes): bolo na...tum bhi hume chhod doge na

Seeing the fear in her eyes and in her voice, he sat down again and cupped her cheeks.

A: tumhe Aisa kyu lagta h ki mai tumhe chhod dunga

M: kyunki tum chhod doge...tum bhi ek din thak jaoge (tearful)

A: Aisa kabhi nahi hoga...kabhi nahi

M: jhut bol rahe ho na tum...sab toh kehte h tumhe... ki tumhe hume chhod dena chahiye...jiya, Pooja di sab kehte h...to tum bhi hume chhod doge na

A: Manisha...agar tum ek taraf akeli hogi aur duniya tumhare khilaaf hogi na...toh mai tumhare sath khada rahunga...par tumhe chhod k nahi jaunga

His words brought hope to Manisha's heart and a slight smile appeared on her tear filled face. Abhishek also felt relieved after seeing her smiling and he gently wiped her tears with his fingers.
.
.
.
.
Seeing Manisha lost, Aashika called out loudly to which Manisha shuddered and came to her senses.

Aa: are kaha khoyi thi

M: kuch nahi...tum baitho hum aate h

There was awkward silence between Elvish and Aashika after Manisha left. Both of them were not able to understand how to start the conversation. Both were unaware of each other's feelings.

E: aur aashika baahar show kaisa chal raha h

Aa: badhiya...tum teeno k wajah se bas chal raha h

Elvish gave her a smile. Again there was awkwardness between the two. Then Aashika's eyes fell on the band lying on the sofa on which Elvish's name was written. Thinking that it was Elvish's, she extended her hand to give it to Elvish.