Chapters 6 - Therapy

Chalkline's POV

"What are you thinking about Mr. Walker?"

I laughed to myself.

"My mom is threatening me. She said I should go to an actual therapist and I should stop being a burden to you."

He laughed.

"Your mother Is a very special lady. All my life, I've never come across anyone like her."

I started laughing. I had to agree with him, sometimes I wonder if she ever thinks about her behaviour.

"She threatened you, didn't it?"

"Most definitely," he replied with a smile.

That made me chuckle. "That's my mom."

"However Mr. Walker, I think she is right about seeing a professional therapist. I mean, I might not be able to tell you the right things," he said.

"I know that but I feel comfortable talking to you Pastor. I feel if I do see a therapist, I'm going to start believing that I'm sick, or mad. I don't want to think that."

He laughed.

"We all think we are mad at times. So tell me, what was so urgent that you had to see me today, that you even had your mother call me."

I knew he was going to mention that.

"Sorry about that but I just had to see you today. I had to get some things off my chest."

"Ok, talk to me."

"It's about my wife Pastor. I did something that I shouldn't have done and now I don't know how to fix it."

Or maybe I was afraid of her reaction if I should tell her everything.

"What did you do now?"

Why he had to say now like it was an everyday occurrence or he expects me to always do something. The man seh 'now' to pussyclaaat. Look like him wah my mother page him again.

Anyways, I have to go back in time...

Flashback: 2 Months Ago

"I'm not staying in this fucking hospital, you put me in here like I'm a crazy person when

you are the one that's making me crazy!" She yelled at me.

"You want me to tell them how tried to cut yourself?" I asked her.

I was hoping that it would calm her down but this was the Stacy that wasn't in her right mind.

"That's a fucking lie and you know it. I swear to God I'm going to walk some stab—"

Dr. Ellis walked briskly into the room and I thank God because I was thinking about knocking her the fuck out.

"Dr. Ellis, good to see you."

I got up quickly to greet her, praying she was not outside hearing Stacy's dirty behaviour. "Good to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Walker"

"Call me Stacy, don't call me Mrs. Walker. Matter a fact, don't chat to me," Stacy said.

Here I was smiling with the doctor hoping she was professional to ignore this mad rass.I wanted to put my hand around her throat and squeeze it because of the way she was behaving.

"Ok, Stacy. I'm here to speak with you briefly today about starting out sessions. Your husband has informed me that you are still having a hard time adjusting to being a new mom and being home."

"Don't believe anything he says Dr. Ellis, he is a liar," said Stacy.

"What makes you say that?" Dr. Ellis asked.