Chapter XVI New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"I paid you to snoop and you did you don't need to help me any further go be with Jill" the redhead said.

"She's helping your brother with the BSAA so I'll help you I'd love to take down this fucker" Lincoln smiled.

Lincoln found it funny he would do anything for Claire but wanted to beat the crap out of her brother.

"If you're sure" Claire responded.

"I'm sure and stop doubting yourself, we'll get the asshole" Lincoln assured.

The British man and redhead went over the plan, they would use their resources to find out who the asshole worked with.

Boston Massachusetts a week later.

Claire and Lincoln were eating pizza in a van it was a double pepperoni, the redhead was keeping an eye on a building. The former mercenary had hacked the security cameras and found out where the asshole was.

"Got him he's meeting with someone, looks like a dealer" Lincoln said.

The redhead drove off towards the dealers location. She parked near an abandoned warehouse. They saw the dealer go inside the building and so did they.

"This place is filthy" Lincoln muttered.

The place looked abandoned it smelt awful both of them had to hold their noses. Lincoln had a gun out in case he had to use it. They heard footsteps approaching, they hid behind a bunch of wooden crates. Claire pulled out her handgun and cocked it, ready to fire.It was just a rat running across the crates, Claire sighed in relief, both she and Lincoln came out of their hiding spot.

The sound of a door opening made them freeze.

"Oh shit" Lincoln whispered.

They ran out of the building, the former mercenary had grabbed his jacket.

The two of them were outside the warehouse.

"Run" Lincoln ordered.

He grabbed the redhead's hand, they ran as fast as they could, the white haired man could see a black car driving towards them.Lincoln pushed Claire out of the way as he knew his healing would kick in, the car ran him over.

"LINCOLN" the redhead screamed.

Claire shot at the car, the back window broke. She pulled her gun out again. Lincoln stood up and cracked his neck, the driver was shocked he couldn't believe that the British man survived the car crash.

The British man jumped onto the hood of the car, the driver was still in shock. He saw Lincoln smash the front window with his elbow, the driver tried to drive off, Lincoln grabbed the man and pulled him out of the car.

Claire came over and saw the man on the ground, Lincoln kicked the man's legs out from under him. He punched the dealer in the face a few times knocking him out. "That hurt cunt"
the British man groaned.

"You're okay thank god" the redhead sighed in relief.

"Yep" Lincoln responded.

They handcuffed the dealer, called the police and drove off. "Thanks again Linc I'd probably be in deep trouble without you" the redhead said.

"Anything for you, just don't tell Jill" the white haired man responded.

"My lips are sealed" the redhead promised.

Washington D.C.

Claire and Lincoln were back at her place, they had caught her boss red handed. They had evidence of his crimes.

"This is it" Lincoln said.

"We did it" Claire replied.

They high fived each other. " Dinner? On me" Claire asked.