CH1.-Kamado Family

LISTEN TO THE MUSIC UPTOP WHILE READING THIS !! I did while writing >:3 Since this is my first fic, it will probs suck. I also made the plot in school in one day, so ehh if it's trashy blame the school, not me !! please be respectful, and that's all!

Bold Line: Muzan Talking

Also, please pretend that Muzan can telepathically talk to the demons, and like can go into their body and control them? I don't know if it makes sense I'm so sry if it doesn't 😭

ALSO, THERE IS NO MUZAN X TANJIRO HERE!! SORRY NOT SORRY IF YOU WANTED IT, BUT IF ANYTHING SOUNDS LIKE A SHIP, IT ISN'T!! PLEASE DON'T MENTION MUTAN!

I'm also not planning on writing the reason, how, or when Tanjiro turned into a demon in this chapter or future ones. do tell me if you want a separate chapter on this, and if you do, please tell me an idea that you have, because ion have any /(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kie Kamado POV:

"Tanjiro! come back here, i need to tell you something." I said with a smile, waiting for my eldest to come back before setting off for his new job.

We don't know what it is yet, because he hasn't told us yet, but it must be dangerous, since everyday he comes back with blood near his mouth...

All i know is that it pays well. He brings back 7,465¥ yen every week! ( 7,465¥ = 50$)

Tanjiro POV:

My 'Mother' Called for me to come back before i set off for my new 'job'.

"Yes, 'mom'?" I asked, putting on a forced smile.

I walked closer to her, and I bent down. I've grown taller since I've become a demon. Even taller than how tall my father used to be. I used to be roughly 5'5, but since my demon-becoming, i grew to 6'2. my 'mother' though, is around 5'0. ( I made that up)

"Could you perhaps stay home today? It is the day before new years, and since we've gained a lot of money from your new job, i don't think you need to go back out today. It is pretty cold!"

My 'mother' smiled.

"Well, I guess it couldn't hu-"

'Tanjiro.'

I froze. He hasn't talked to me like this yet...i knew that he could talk to his demons like this, but i never imag-

'TANJIRO.'

I froze again. I had to leave. Now.

" I'm sorry 'mom', i have to go. ill be back!"

Kie POV:

Wait Tanjiro-!"

I sighed. He never did this before he got his new job.. And whenever i asked him to come back, he just ignores me and leaves to God knows where. By now, I've stopped even trying to catch up to him. He has gotten extremely fast, and no one knows how.

"I-Ill see you later?!"

I asked, hoping he would respond. But as always, he just ran.

Tanjiro POV:

'fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! i need to run!'

"Nakime!"

A biwa string played. In a split second, i was teleported to the infinity castle. I saw that he was standing on a platform a few meters away from me. I immediately bowed down, and waited for Muzan-Sama to begin speaking.

"I have a request for you. Kill that 'family' of yours. and you better get to it."

'but i ca-'

"But i can't. that's what you were going to say, isn't it?"

'i-...he can read my mind?!'

"He can read my mind? yes, i can.''

Muzan-Sama then what looked like he teleported, right in front of me. I stood up, and he grabbed my chin with his extremely sharp nails. He squeezed my face cheek, and looked into my eyes.

My hands were shaking. He then told me in a very chilling tone,

"If you survive this amount of blood im about to give you, you will be promoted to the upperranks.(just so yk, tanjiro is currently lowermoon 2)"

'wow! the upperranks?!Allthough, the amount of blood i got last time, i almost died... who says i wont die right here, right now?..'

Lord Muzan then, stabbed his nails into my face cheek. he continued to hold my face, and give blood to me for 2 mins nonstop.

i was shaking. my mouth was open wide, trying to scream, but my voice was numb. my entire body felt like it was about to explode, burst into 1500 pieces. The pain was nonstop. I fell to my knees, and tried to stop it, some how. I wasn't sure if it was even possible. After what felt like eternity, the pain stopped, but my body was still numb.

After Muzan-Sama gave me his blood, i fell to my knees, and was sweating.

"hah...hah...i...didn't..hah...die..?"

"No, I am actually quite impressed."

'Muzan-Sama is impressed of me! oh wait, he can read my thoughts..;-;'

(im crying rn that was so cringe 😭)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that was good 😭 it is my first time writing a fic, so please forgive me for any wrongings !! if you have an idea for the next chapter, please do tell me 😭😭😭

--816 WORDS--