Chapter 5- Loaded

Start from the beginning

He got up and I thought he was going to leave but he just sat on the edge of the bed. I was making him uncomfortable.

"Alright watch this, me all up inna yuh skin tonight, you probably chat some fuckery and get me inna my feelings, then tomorrow comes and we both act like strangers towards each other. That yuh want?

He had a point because we did go at each other sometimes and sometimes we didn't talk at all.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry that I wanted to have sex with my husband. Look if you see my vibrator deh."

He laughs again.

"I'm your husband because you want sex. Make you walk outside and somebody call you Mrs. Walker and make we see nuh."

I slid back down into the bed and pulled the sheet onto me. "I guess I will use my vibrator and think about someone else."

"That's why you bought it, isn't it?" he asked.

If my eyes could roll all the way back to my head. Whatever Garrick. You can still sleep in here if you want."

"No man. I will go to sleep in the nursery because I know you are mad about this."

Honestly I was but it was best to hold my composure.

'I'm good, don't worry about me. However it seems as if you are getting sex elsewhere." It just came out and I couldn't take it back.

"Stacy, I am going to sleep."

"Wait, are you having sex with someone else, Garrick?"

He looked away from me and took a deep breath. I sat up in the bed quickly, my heart began to race.

"Are you Garrick?"

"It happened once," he said, sounding remorseful.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

"Stacy-

"No!"

I stopped him right there.

"Imagine if I refused to have sex with you all because I'm fucking someone else."

"It's not like that and you don't know when it happened," he said.

So bombohole?... Stacy, remember what Dr. Ellis said.

"You make this sound like it is supposed to happen at all. Listen to me, it nuh matter when it happened Garrick and I'm sure I could not tell you that and you take it easy."

I slid back under the sheet, covering from head to toes.

"It happened only one time and it was a mistake."

I pulled the sheet off my head. "Who was it with?" I asked.

He closed his and started to rub his like he was trying to rub it away.

"I will tell you when you're not angry, when we can sit down and talk like married people with children."

Now we are married?

"I'm not mad at you, see I'm smiling" I made a grin.

"Stacy, remember what the therapist said? We should talk about everything, even when it hurts but if one person chooses not to talk, give them time."

He is really using this on me right now?

"Alright, I want to have sex and you're not going to do it with me so can I go have sex with someone and come back, tell you and not tell you who it is?

He paused for a moment like he was thinking of the right thing to say.

"If that would make you happy Stacy. If you happen to find yourself in a dark place, you need some comfort and get it, one thing leads to another then you realise it was a mistake. Do it."