Alright then if we're all ready shall we leave then?" Chan asked as he walked over towards the door.

The rest followed behind as they stepped outside. They got inside Chan's car with the brunette and the black haired boy at the back and the olders at the front.

Hyunjin slouched in his seat as he leaned his full weight on the younger. He laid his head on the younger's lap while Felix stroked his head. Hyunjin closed his eyes loving the way Felix's hand ran through his hair. They sat like this until the four boys arrived at Yeonjun's party.

By the time they arrived, the brunette pretty much fell asleep so Felix had to wake him up.

"Hyunjin wake up, we're here."

Hyunjin wearily got up as he blinked his eyes. He rubbed them and let his vision get adjusted, once he was fully aware of his surroundings, the brunette look outside the window.

The four boys did indeed arrive, so they got out of the car and walked over to the house. There were two body guards by the door preventing the four boys entering.

The two body guards made a stop motion with their hands as Taehyung walked to them. "Alright fellas?"

"Names?" One of the body guards asked.

"Are you serious right now bro? Just let us in we were invited. Yeonjun's our bro." Taehyung said  as he tried to get past the body guard.

"Do you know who I am?" Taehyung asked angrily when the guards stopped him.

Hyunjin stepped forward pulling his brother back. "Hyung it's okay, just do what they asked."

The brunette smiled at the two guards. "Hyunjin." He said. "Sorry about my brother." He extended a hand towards the guard but received no hand shake.

The guards stood there. "Names?" They asked again.

Now Hyunjin could see why his brother found them irritating. He rolled his eyes. "Hyunjin, Taehyung, Chan and Felix. Will you let us in now?"

The guards stepped aside finally letting the four boys inside.

"Alright have fun you guys, don't get too drunk." Chan said leaving the three boys. Taehyung also soon left so now it was only the brunette and the blonde.

"Shall we go find the others?" Felix asked smiling at Hyunjin.

The older looked at the freckled boy. He got lost in his beauty, not realising his was staring too hard until Felix snapped his fingers at him. "Hyunjin!"

"You zoned out Hyun. Are you okay?"

Hyunjin shook his head before pulling the younger in a kiss. "I'm okay baby. Let's go grab some drinks and maybe find the others."

The younger nodded and followed Hyunjin around. The older seems he knew his way around Yeonjun's house.

"How do you know your way round here?" The blonde asked.

"Yeonjun is one of our friends though we don't hang around with him. He hosts a party every year." Hyunjin replied. "Binnie is also close with him."

Felix laughed as he recalled the time at their lunch break.

Hyunjin stopped as they reached to a row of tables filled with all types of shots and drinks, and food too.

He grabbed a drink of beer, handing another to Felix. The blonde took a sip and put the drink away in disgust.

"It's too strong and bitter."

Hyunjin laughed. "It's okay if you don't want it. Have something else, like coke?"