18, suspence, read it out for yourselves😉

"this is my firstborn, Yudhishthir." Kunti introduced Dwaraka trio of Vasudev, Devaki, and Rohini.Subhadra stood next to her bhrata Krishna, grinning at the elder Panduputr.Kunti's heart broke as she said her eldest was Yudhishthir. She knew she was committing the same sin again and again. She was a little happy to know her sons, Karn and Arjun, had formed a good bond."this is my other son, Bhimasena." She said, and Devaki smiled at him and his plump physique. "You look like you are a foodie too, like my Balarama?" Rohini asked, and Bhima smiled, nodding his head."this is the middle one, Arjun." She said, and Subhadra, who was grinning at something her bhrata had cracked, looked at the Madhyama Pandav, her lips automatically curved into a sweet smile.Arjun looked at her and smiled back at her.These are my youngest sons, Nakul and Sahadev. Kunti said and smiled as both Nakul and Sahadev ran and hugged their mathulani and mathula.All three of them smiled as they reciprocated the hug."Must say, Pritha. You've got 5 Gems as your sons." Vasudev commented, and Krishna and Balram pouted."Unfair, Pitashri." Krishna stated and wiped his non-existent tears."What unfair, Putr?" Devaki's question made Krishna's pout widen. "Pitashri used to tell me that I was his Gem of a son, then how can they be some gems of a son?".Krishna's antics made Balram burst into fits of laughter, Subhadra joining in."You are my gem of a son, Krishna. I said Kunti had also had the fortune to have 5 precious gems as her sons."Krishna smiled, crying inwardly. There aren't five, but six. Soon, you will be hearing the Revelation.**"Shakuni stared in despair at the well bonding Arjun and Karn as they practiced Archery in perfect match."Look? Bhrata Karn. We've hit 30 targets within a second." Arjun exclaimed, and Karn smiled."The best quality of a warrior, Arjun, is that he would be humble always. We are warriors and we must be humble to everyone, respecting our enemies."Bhrata?" Arjun asked, his eyes glittering."A warrior does his duty by fighting. A warrior is destined to fight till his life's last breath. Respect your enemy means respecting his strength and appreciating him. Never kill an enemy by breaking the rules of war. And when you do all that, you are a true warrior."'This is what my Guru Parashuram had taught me."Karn said, wisdom shining in his beautiful black eyes.Arjun smiled as he continued, "a human, may it be a warrior or a commoner or even a Chandala, he must be humble. He must not drown in pride, for pride will destroy him and whatever he possessed to be his own.Nothing would remain of him if he is under the influence of arrogance and power.""This is what my Madhav has taught me." Arjun said, his lips curving into a beautiful smile."A man is only a true human if he is humble. Look at everyone who has reached great heights. They would be humble. Unless the person is driven by the hunger for power and pride, the person is never destined to fall down from the great heights he had achieved."Arjun continued, and Karn nodded as they shot 4 arrows, hitting 7 targets.Shakuni stared at them as a plan slowly crept into his mind.Misunderstandings, that is one great way to separate anyone who is in the shackles of bonds.**"Go tell Rajkumar Arjun about all these and repeat it to Angraj Karn. Tell them that Vasudev has told this to both of them."Shakuni said without a second thought about what he was doing. He was so blinded with rage and disappointment that he literally did something so foolish like this thing.And the Dasi timidly walked to Arjun's room, her eyes evilly flashing as she would see Krishna Arjun and Karn finally down."After dinner, Devaki, Vasudev, and Rohini had retired to bed.Arjun had gone to his mother's chambers, but she wasn't there at that time. he wanted to ask the relationship or rather, the hatred Gandharraj held against them. About Madhav's case, he felt blank. arjun didn't know exactly what to do.His Madhav. A piece of his soul. He doubted him. Arjun didn't know exactly what to do.As Arjun walked to Kunti's chambers, he heard footsteps and turned to find Suyodhana following him with a platter in his hands."Bhrata?" Arjun asked, and Suyodhana gave a faint smile. "Mata hadn't had food, saying she was feeling sick. So I wanted to give this to her."Suyodhana said, and Arjun nodded.a/n, Gandhari's and Kunti's room is next to each other; there's only a few meters' difference from their rooms"The story continues.As they neared the royal chambers of the queens, they heard wailing. Arjun recognized the voice and blinked as Suyodhana went to his mother's chambers and handed her the platter.Gandhari smiled at her son, and after a few casual conversations with his mother, Suyo walked out of his mother's chambers, allowing her some rest.Arjun stood there, meanwhile listening to his mother conversing with her Sakhi and maid, Priyamvada."Priyamvada. Enough is enough. If my sons would leave me, then so be it. I am tired of hiding this secret from them and sinning again and again. I had news that Karn and Arjun started off with a fight today.I thought they had bonded quite well but, not that well enough.I must say this now, Priyamvada."His mother was sobbing by now. He failed to notice Suyodhana walking out of his room and taking slow, casual steps, ready to walk back to his chambers."What would you say, Rajmata? What would the society think about you? So what if he was abandoned, he was brought up and loved so greatly right?""Did he receive my love, a mother's love? Did he receive my milk? Nah. Did he receive my pampering? Nah. Did he receive his honor as a Kshatriya? Nah. Everywhere he went, he got nothing else but rejection. Do you dare tell me, Priyamvada, that I must see him, a mother must see her son suffer all through his life, till his last breath? Do you want a mother to face or break her heart just because by seeing her eldest, all those memories hit her like waves? I will tell."Arjun was literally confused.What was his mother talking about? Another son? They were only five, then how can there be another son for them?"I will tell Putr Arjun that with whom he had fought today just for his mother's sake, that is his Jyesht, his elder brother. I will tell to the whole society that Angraj, Sootputr Karn, Suryoputr Karn is my dearest, eldest, first-born. i will tell it to my sons who are as dear to me as my first born that i sinned. i will tell every single thing , of how i was foolish while i was in my teens and how i got karn from suryadev, his father dare speak another word of disapproval, priyamvada. enough is enough. i believe my sons and i am tired of hiding this from them. ".

Kunti burst out and broke down; Arjun could hear it clearly."Ang-Angraj-AngRajKarn is my Jyesht-Jyesh? Bhrata Suyodhana, did you hear that?"Arjun asked, and Suyodhana nodded as Arjun fainted in Suyo's arms.