Finding Way to YOU

Începe de la început

She unlocked the home screen and a picture flashed on the screen. He looked too cute on the photo. He looked like a little baby with a cute pout on his face. The picture was taken during a party . A smile came on her face. 

Looking at his photo her mind drifted her back to the particular incident before 3 days.......

Flashback.........

" Hey ...... What are you doing? "

" Nothing just laying on the bed and cuddling my pillow .... "

" My bad .... Wish I were the pillow and you would cuddle me .."

" Shut up .... Listen to me ..... "

" Okkk...... Ani can I video call you ...."

" Why ? "

" What why ...  Can't I video call my girlfriend "

" Shiv ..... I know why you want to video call me .... It's not happening today cause today I'm wearing a high neck full sleeve night dress so no chance.... "

" Ouch ..... It hurts .. .. what do you think of me Ani , I want to see you ok ....  I'm very gentleman..... "

" Ok ok ...... Call me after 5 minutes.... "

Just after 5 minutes his name ' Shiv 🧡 '  flashed on the screen and she attended it immediately laying on her stomach. Keeping the phone on the support of other pillow she settled herself comfortably on the pillow.

" You are looking gorgeous..... "

" Really........ You too "

" I really wish I were there with you and can kiss you till you gasp for breathe .... Hey don't bite your lips...."

" Why ....  "

" Because it's my right only ..... " Annika got reddened being shy .

" Hey , Annika Sharma is blushing..... It's a sight to see "

" You are speaking like you haven't seen me blushing.... "

" Hmm.... I have seen it but I didn't notice kyun ki at that time I was busy doing something else " he winked at her .

" Just shut up .... Don't you have brake on your mouth..... Shameless.... "

" I'm shameless only for you baby.... "

" Don't baby me ... I hate it .... "

" But you love me "

" Who told you .... "

" I know..... "

" Ok ... Leave it ..... How is everyone at home?"

" Good .... They are missing you .... "

" Ask them not to miss me this much ..... I'm coming to your house very soon .... "

" Seems like you are very eager to come over here Haan "

" Shut up and ofcourse I'm very eager to go over there because I belong there ...."

" Yeah .... Ofcourse.... "

" Anyway Shiv, I was thinking to call our school friends what say ..... "

" Hmm.... It will be good ..... "

" Ok then ..... "

"Ummm..... Ani .... "

" Hmm.... "

" Colonel sir called me this morning"

" Yeah ..... You invite him right......   "

" Hmm...... Actually he was telling that.... " He hesitated .