"Okay first, here's your tissue. And second, Nat doesn't hate your guts dear! Maybe, you should bring out the cassette?" she asked thinking of ways for Cece to think that Nat doesn't hate her guts while Cece was blowing her nose. "I don't think she liked to see my face, especially when I look like I just got ran over by a train." she said sitting up looking at Mrs.Smith. "Well I think its a great idea. Come on, up, up, up. We're going to get that cassette and your playing it right in front of her window." she said pulling Cece up, causing her to groan.

Once they got the cassette tape and the boombox, Cece started walking to Nat's house with the cassette tape and boombox in her hands. She was now out of breathe once she got to her house. So she collapsed on the grass looking at the white fluffy clouds in the blue sky for a bit. Once she was ready, she opened the boombox, placed the cassette inside, cranked up the volume, and hold it above her head. She saw the curtains in Nat's room open, and saw the beautiful white haired girl staring down at her. "What the fuck are you doing!" Nat exclaimed confused on why she was blasting music at 5:30 in the afternoon. "I'm apologizing like how we used to!" she replied with a smile as bright as the sun above her. Nat just chuckled and shook her head. "Your really stupid you know that right." she said with a smirk that almost made Cece collapse on the ground. "Yeah, I know." she said squinting her chocolate brown eyes while still holding the boombox above her head waiting for Nat to tell her she can put it down. "You can put it own down." she yelled at her. "Thanks!" she replied back placing the boombox down and turning it off. "Do you think you can help me pick for an outfit since your hear and I help with yours?" Nat asked.

"Sure." Cece replied picking back up the boombox and walking to Nat's wall to climb into her window. Once she made it she plopped down onto Nat's bed and a starfish positioned. "Okay so, I was planning on wearing this leather jacket, with these pair of combat boots, my ripped tights, this black sweater with a white polo shirt under, and this black leather skirt." she said holding up the clothes she had put together to show Cece. "Okay Natty, love the whole outfit, but change the skirt with this plaid skirt." she said running over to her closet and grabbing the skirt. "Okay, you know what, not bad." she said nodding her head. Then she started to change into the clothes. All Cece could do was look at her in all her glory. Cece always had thought Nat was beautiful since the day she had met her. So, Cece took in all of Nats beauty. From her messy black eye shadow that Cece always adored, to the rings that fitted perfectly on her slender fingers.

"Voila." Nat said as she finished changing. "You look gorgeous, and pretty, but gorgeous an pretty together." she said moving around her hands with a small smile. "Thank you, now off we go to your house." she replied finishing putting on some rings. Cece then crawled out of the window carefully holding the boombox so it wouldn't fall down and break. Then came down Nat. And with that, they drove to Cece's house and Nat's car.

Nat started pulling up in the drive way of the big white house and parked. "Okay, I'm gonna open the door and we're gonna run upstairs to my room because Mrs.Smith told me to get the boombox and I don't want her to say I told you so and steal you from me so lets go!" Cece said discussing the plan. "Okay." Nat responded shaking her head while chuckling. Cece then unlocked the door and they ran to the stairs. "Oh hey Nat- Can't talk right now Mrs.Smith gotta plan my outfit for the party, k love you!" Cece said interrupting Mrs.Smith grabbing Nat's hand also holding the boombox while they dashed up the stairs, leaving Mrs.Smith smiling.

"Okay so here we are!" Cece exclaimed opening her door while Nat plopped down on the bed. "Okay so I was thinking of wearing this leather brown jacket that I totally didn't steal from you, with theses Dr.Martens and these necklaces but I don't know what else I should wear, so please help me." she said moving around her room. "Okay so lets maybe not wear my jacket or do I don't care, but maybe wear, um, this white dress." she said pausing mid sentence looking through the closet to get the dress. "Perfect, this is why I love you!" Cece said giggling, making Nat smile.

When Cece finished changing in her bathroom, she noticed that Nat wasn't in her room. "Nat!" she yelled out. "I'm down stairs!" Nat yelled back. Cece started running down the stairs to find Nat drinking tea with Mrs.Smith. "Okay, well this is really weird seeing you drink tea, but I'm ready to go now!" Cece said, sitting on the last step to put her boots on. "Okay, it was nice seeing you again Mrs.Smith and enjoy being alone for a bit." she finishing up her tea and putting her mug in the sink. "Okay lets go!" she said sprinting to Cece, who had finished tying her boots. "Bye dears, have fun!" Mrs.Smith said waving at them with a small smile. The two girls left the house and got in Nat's car and drove away to the party.

bealvrs playground ~can someone tell me why this took like a week to finish this chapter

can someone tell me why this took like a week to finish this chapter....

anyways this is what shes wearing and i hope you enjoyed this chapter!