he thought of Lucifer.

Angle looked at all his unusual actions and just chuckled, his voice teasing: "Don't tell me you're excited?"

"Shut up! Who did this to me?" Alastor looked at Angel with disgust. Then he went upstairs and heard Angel's voice echoing, making his blood boil. "Looking for Lucifer? Puppy Alastor?"

Alastor clicked his tongue and went upstairs, ignoring Angel's constant laughter, which made him extremely uncomfortable. Somehow, his body followed the familiar scent, then he stood in front of a room where he was sure Lucifer was there.

Alastor reached out to open the door and it was unlocked. He looked into the room and immediately saw Lucifer sitting reading a book and drinking tea. His body felt excited, he just had time to close the door and before Lucifer could turn his head to look, he jumped in and hugged Lucifer, his head rubbing against his chest.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" Lucifer pushed Alastor away, but was still hugged tightly by him. Alastor didn't pay attention to Lucifer's disgusted expression, his arms and legs clung tightly to him. Inhale the special scent on Lucifer.

Lucifer knew he couldn't push him away, so he used words to convince Alastor. "You don't like having to cling to me either, do you, Alastor?"

"No! I like you!!" Alastor screamed, then suddenly his arm slapped himself in the face.

Lucifer tilted his head and chuckled, "Are you okay?"

Alastor tried to control himself, one hand covering his mouth to stop himself from rambling, the other hand writing on Lucifer's palm what he wanted to say. And the first thing he wanted to say was "Fuck!!"

Lucifer got a big laugh, while Alastor was staring at him with unfriendly eyes.

"This will end soon, right?" Lucifer pushed Alastor away from him and reached for the cup of hot tea on the table. Alastor tried to control himself, writing on Lucifer's palm: "After 24 hours".

Lucifer drank his cup of tea, then leaned back on the sofa to continue reading. "I allow you to stay by my side 24 hours, but no touching, no hugging!"

Alasto wrote on Lucifer's palm again, "This is difficult, I find it difficult to control myself."

"Then you should learn to control yourself!" Lucifer didn't mind, ignoring him and continuing to read.

Alasto bit his lip to stop him from speaking dark words to Lucifer. His ears and tail drooped again, and he obediently sat next to Lucifer. Alasto tried not to jump in and embrace Lucifer.

Lucifer looked at his distorted expression, could only close the book and talk like friends. "Okay, I don't want that silent and tense atmosphere. Let's talk, anything is fine Radio Demon"

Alastor firmly shook his head in refusal. But within a few seconds, his body couldn't control himself and exclaimed: "I like you! I love you!" Lucifer showed signs of blushing slightly. Even though this was the second time he said that, he still couldn't get used to it. Lucifer quickly covered Alastor's mouth, worrying whether the room was soundproof or not.

"Okay Alastor, I understand your feelings now. Let's talk by writing." Lucifer looked around the room to find some papers and a pen to make communication easier. But what he didn't expect was that Alastor would lick his hand!! Lucifer blushed, slapped Alastor in the face and then backed away.

"This treatment is very effective." Alastor almost controlled his body, he raised his hand to rub his face. But this only lasted a few minutes and his body returned to its original state, just allowing him to say one word: "Fuck!!"

Alastor suddenly jumped into Lucifer's arms, rubbing his head against him. Lucifer was dumbfounded and patted his face. "Do you need me to slap you again to wake you up, Alastor?"

Alastor gritted his teeth and endured it, writing on his palm: "No need, it hurts"

"Okay, we need a plan!" Lucifer asked Alasto sit up and searched for a few pieces of paper and a pen pal in the desk drawer. Alasto instinctively grabbed Lucifer's hem.

After finding what you want. Lucifer wrote a few lines and then turned to Alasto for his opinion. "I allow you to touch me, but unless you can't control yourself, I will scratch your face with my hands!" He said as he raised his claws threateningly. Alastor nodded in agreement, as soon as today he was back to normal. And he bet that he didn't do anything too harsh to Lucifer. Especially when they are both men.

To make a full sheet of paper, Lucifer drew a yellow duck, an apple, and a red deer. Alastor just gently touched him, placing his head lightly on his shoulder, feeling relaxed. And he fell asleep on Lucifer.

At midnight, Alasto suddenly woke up. Lucifer was not by his side, and his body instinctively searched for his lover. Seeing Lucifer sleeping in bed, Alasto gently approached. Stroking his blonde hair, his mind suddenly thought of kissing his lover's lips but immediately stopped.

Alastor slapped himself in the face to wake himself up, he didn't want Lucifer to scratch his face. Alastor hesitated a bit, the desire in his body wanted him to kiss those lips, wanted to do dark things to the person in front of him.

Alasto tried to stay awake. What if he only stole one kiss? Alasto couldn't imagine what he would look like. His body is getting closer and closer, and his lips are about to touch them. Until Lucifer hugged him and placed his foot on him. Lucifer think of he as a teddy bear hugging and sleeping.

Alastor was stunned, thinking about what he was about to do, making his face heat up. Glancing at someone still sleeping without knowing anything. He wrapped his arms around his lover and secretly kissed his forehead. Then fall asleep.

The next morning, Alastor was kicked off the bed. Along with Lucifer's faltering voice, "Why are you in bed with me??"

Feeling that he had returned to normal, Alastor calmly stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes. Speaking in his radio voice: "We had a passionate night, didn't we? Darling?"