"Not just any whore." I managed to gasp through my clenched teeth.

"That's right." Travis hummed in agreement as he pushed my thighs apart. "My whore. No one else gets to touch you like I do. No one else gets to hear their name on your lips. No one else gets to fuck you until you can't remember your own name."

"Please." I whispered as his fingers brushed over the lace that wasn't really covering between my legs. He wasn't touching me where I needed him to, and he was doing it on purpose.

"Pick a safe word baby." Travis leaned down and kissed the very lower part of my stomach. "And make sure you remember it."

"A safe word?" I mumbled, and he nodded, lips lazing making their way down between my thighs. His mouth was so distracting that I couldn't think, and it took me a while to pull myself together and blurt out the first word that popped into my head. "Marshmallow."

"Marshmallow?" Travis burst out laughing, and I went to smack him before remembering my hands were otherwise occupied. I kicked him instead, but not hard. "Is that seriously all you could come up with?" I nodded, pressing my lips together. "Well, whatever works for you gorgeous. You don't even like marshmallows."

"Exactly." I nodded.

"Okay, marshmallow it is." Travis pushed my legs wider apart and kissed me right in the middle, making me cry out in surprise. My body jerked, back arching as I pulled on the restraints tying me to the headboard. My eyes rolled shut as Travis nudged the thin lace aside, his tongue dipping inside me just enough to tease. He didn't let it go on for too long and pulled back only a few moments later. "You're absolutely dripping for me baby." He murmured, sliding the lace back into place. I whimpered at the sensation, very sensitive all of a sudden. "Stay there." He told me, getting off the bed.

"It's not like you're giving me much of a choice." I pointed out as he rifled in his drawer for something else. When he'd found whatever he was looking for, he placed it behind his back so I couldn't see.

"What do you value more?" He asked me. "Your sight or your ability to speak?" A huff escaped my lips at the question and I wriggled a little on the bed, still soaked between my legs. "Answer me Taylor, or I'll take away both."

"My sight." I blurted out. Travis reached over, and then tied a blindfold around my eyes. "You bastard." I groaned, realizing it had been a trick question. I should have picked the other option. His touch vanished and I heard a shuffle. "What now? Are you going tie my legs down too?"

"Maybe later." Travis' hand brushed my knee and I immediately angled my body towards him. Now that I couldn't see, I was hyper aware of every touch.

"So what...oh!" I was cut off by my own gasp as Travis nudged the underwear of the outfit I wore aside and pressed something against me. My breathing sped as his fingers slid gently inside me, spreading me open only for something else to replace his hand. I couldn't figure out what it was as he settled it inside me, but then there was a click and I cried out as it buzzed. It was a vibrator.

Travis placed my underwear back on so that the vibrator would stay inside me and then kissed me lightly. I stretched up as much as I could to try and kiss him harder, but he pulled back. A protesting whine escaped my lips and he chuckled, tapping my nose with one finger.

"Needy." He told me as I squirmed. 

"You're teasing me." I whimpered.

"You think that's teasing?" Travis asked. "I'll show you teasing."

I regretted what I'd said immediately as the vibrator buzzed to life again, making me gasp. Travis chuckled, both of his hands sliding onto my waist as I squirmed underneath him. My eyes rolled back in my head as his fingers slid over my nipples through the lace, teasing gently. He knew exactly which buttons to press to make me come apart, and he was doing just that. A strangled moan escaped my lips as Travis turned the vibrator up even further, back arching high off the bed and pushing my chest harder against his hands.