Chapter 37: Is It Possible?

Spoiler of chapter 250!!

I can't wait for the next chapter to be updated, it left off so good and exciting!

Anyways onto the main topic here, one part relates to Fushiguro's soul.

So you all remember how Yuuji was able to cause damage to Mahito with really hitting his soul thing, right?

Well this here is the same thing.

Will Yuuji be able to cause a change and separate Sukuna from Fushiguro?  I hope so

And there's also the fact that Sukuna is still "tired out" cursed energy wise, after the fight with Gojo.  And maybe this could be a factor to help them achieve this separation, but with a little surprise that Kenjaku left it seems a bit tricky.

In the later chapter after Kenjaku was taken down by Yuuta, his will I guess had been passed to Fushiguro by adding a rule to the game.

That Megumi would be the one to cause a merging, one that Kenjaku wanted.  And something, which is probably Tengen was absorbed into Sukuna's (Megumi's) body.

Anyways, I really hope that they can separate Megumi from all that and save him.

Now onto the next thing in the chapter, which made me laugh.

Yuuji there giving his answer explaining his hard work, whereas Yuuta just blurts out that the cheated

That made me laugh.  But I guess in a way maybe you can take it as that considering how much they've grown in one month and by doing who knows what methods.

___________________________________________________

As a hint of how insanely good this chapter ended revolved around Yuuta.

Yuuta can copy techniques remember.  Well he copies one of Sukuna's!

His copies aren't as strong as the original.  From a 100% of the original, let's say Yuuta's output is around a 70% or so.  Or maybe 60% around there.  So imagine Sukuna's technique used on a Sukuna has that activated right in front of his face.  Like inches away.

Can't wait.

_____________________________________________________

This chapter was interesting and really exciting.

Buy it's still nerve-wracking to think of the possibilities of the outcome.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.