Your eyes snapped open forcefully, Mitsuya was nowhere to be found, the room was clean and hey..! your headache's completely gone. As you were in the midst of having a panic attack and full on breakdown, you calmed down a bit. Examining your surroundings, you saw that there was soup placed on the table and a note.. Just how many times does he have to go out? 

"Hey Y/n, 

   I prepared you soup just in case you find yourself hungry while I'm gone, don't worry.. I won't be gone for long, feel better soon.

- Mitsuya"

You narrowed your eyes before sighing, pulling out the chair to eat.. or sip up the soup. You were surprised that the soup was still hot, did he leave right before you awoke from your slumber? 

~~~

You roamed around the city only to hear sounds of people fighting, you quickly followed the sound as you were curious on why he was such in a hurry to get to somewhere. A garage filled with cars was filling your view and people in black and white costumes or uniforms.. What was this? Some sort of talent show? Cuz this is definitely not it.

You found your way through the crowd and saw.. a boy with yellow and black hair. It looked like he really wanted to be cool right after getting out of a boarding school and Baji..? What's he doing with the banana hair? Everyone else was fighting like it was their last line of life, defending something.

Nothing stuck with you until you noticed Mikey looking at you, wide eyed. Was he shocked that you appeared or what? "Ah.. who do we have here..? A little misfit who decided to join the battle?" someone spoke from behind before they wrapped their arms around your waist, they had tan skin. "So..~! You must be Y/n, hm..?" the man smirked, you were getting slightly irritated but scared that you might as well cower and give him everything right then and there. 

"What's wrong, hm? Scared of me?" his hand grabbed your chin forcefully to make you look at him completely, he had white hair and pretty purple eyes and earrings with a really unique design. A laugh was heard from him as he noticed that you zoned out, "You're an interesting one aren't 'cha?" the man smirked playfully as he looked at Mikey who was at his boiling point. "Izana.. What the hell are you doing here..?" Mikey's face darkened. Everyone else was continuing to fight but was suddenly interested on what was going on other than the fact they were fighting.

The man.. Izana is what Mikey said, did he know this guy but how'd he know your name? "Just wanted to visit my younger brother.. isn't that a nice thing to do..~?" Izana smirked as he continued to caress your waist, removing his hand off of your chin as he did so. "Keep fighting~! I'm sure you wouldn't mind me being here." Izana laughed as he looked at the bleeding Mikey, "Anyway~" Izana placed a knife to your throat as his face darkened, "Does lil' Y/n matter to you so much..? Why don't I..-" "No the fuck you don't, asshole." Mikey spoke angrily, his face darkening. "Ohoho~! My little brother's cursing, quite a show indeed." Izana spoke as his grip tightened on your throat.

The sounds of siren was heard in the distance and everyone was scattering to get out before they could but Baji, Mikey, the man with the banana hair, Izana, Mitsuya, Draken and you had stayed put. Izana's smirk was still plastered on his face, Mitsuya was staring at me like I was ripped out of the picture by force. Draken was slightly panicking as he heard the sirens get louder as he motioned for Mikey that they're gonna be fucked if they were found out. Mitsuya, on the other hand, was rushing towards Izana and he managed to land a hit on Izana with the cost of him slicing his finger to remove the knife off of your neck. Mikey started to rush towards Izana who managed to dodge his attack.

Mitsuya rushed towards you to make sure that you weren't harmed in any way. Sighing in relief before nodding to Draken that it was time to leave, but.. The banana haired man with black streaks was staying on the ground as he looked at Baji with an empty expression. 

"It's time to go.. now." Draken slightly yelled to Mikey who looked back at Draken with nod as he angrily backed off and ran towards the rest of you. Izana looked pleased as he escaped the area himself.

~~~

It was an eventful time a few weeks ago, you had take time off from school once more to recover from your trauma. Mitsuya brought you along to visit Kazutora along with Draken, Kazutora was covered in tears as he heard that Mikey had forgiven him. You were about to remind the two that it was time to leave the place, your eyes met with Kazutora's and was able to meet you... it was like something brought him to light, a new hope to live for but he'd never want to forget about Baji, ever... but it would be nice for a change.

Thank you so much for 17.4k, I know I've been away on a really long Hiatus and updated nearing the new years. Though, I must thank you for reading, I really appreciate it.

Fin.