9.

I nodded in response as I stood up, "Well, where's the person who wanted to meet me?" I asked looking around the room, I looked at Draken who was looking out of the window "Hello? Earth to Kenchin?" I waved my hands near his face like a crazy pers...

I nodded in response as I stood up, "Well, where's the person who wanted to meet me?" I asked looking around the room, I looked at Draken who was looking out of the window "Hello? Earth to Kenchin?" I waved my hands near his face like a crazy person, slightly worried I must say.

I noticed Draken getting startled a little, "H-Huh? Oh uh.. what was it you wanted say again..?" Draken looked at the ground, slightly sweating. "Nevermind.. Anyways, what time is it?" I asked, looking around.

"It's 3:58 in the afternoon-" Draken spoke, I responded with an 'Oh' sound "Well, I'm guessing we should hurry up and leave.." I spoke, walking towards the door. Draken didn't make a noise, I felt his gaze set upon me and it felt.. weird.

...

I decided to go to buy some Taiyaki at one of the food stalls that was the first one to open, my eyes glimmered at the the sight of Taiyaki and it was pretty cheap. I decided to get two for I cannot resist the soft and crunchy feeling.

Pretty satisfied, I rode back to Musashi Shrine as the meeting was almost starting. I glanced at the tasty snack I bought, and took a bite.. So much joy was filling me as I waked up the stairs. I arrived at the top and saw that the Division Captains and.. Mikey were there, talking. I sighed to myself as I walked towards Mitsuya, Baji and Chifuyu.

I felt Mikey's glare on me and I felt uneasy, I'd rather not... I munched on my Taiyaki and zoning out. Then suddenly "Woah there.. pretty tired already?" Mitsuya spoke while chuckling softly, I laughed as well as I balanced myself, trying not to drop my precious Taiyaki.

I caught a glimpse of Mikey smiling at me, softly, face still calm and looked away which was odd. 

...

The meeting was over,  it was so chaotic after Hinata's boyfriend, Takemichi punched that weird guy named 'Kisaki', it a shocking but hilarious scene I've ever encountered in my life. As I was talking to Mitsuya about what's to come. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder to see Mikey and Draken standing over me.

Mikey who was smiling and Draken who seemed to stare at me for long periods of time, expression softening, turning into a flushed expression, and repeat. He seemed to be in deep thought.. of something that's making him feel this way, I'm still wondering if I did something to make him like this.

Pairs of hands hovering over my waist, I saw a short blonde person who I'm assuming was Mikey, I frowned, still frightened of what happened that night. He looked up at me, softening his gaze "Oi.. I'm really sorry.. about what happened.." he mumbled, I felt his heart beat faster.

I sighed as I hugged him back while Draken's expression turned into a hint of anger, but noticed that I was staring at him so he looked away. Mikey's grip on me was getting tighter, so I decided to stop the embrace which seemed to snap both of the blonde boys' gaze towards me, and I just walked faster.

...

I woke up to the rays of the sun on my face, drenched in sweat. Mitsuya hovering over me with a wet cloth, gently putting the wet cloth to my forehead. I was confused so I stood up, "H-Huh? Mitsuya, what are you-" I was interrupted when he hushed me, gently letting me lay back on the bed. "I worked hard on that, it's alright" Mitsuya spoke as he wetted the cloth again.

"W-What's going on?" I asked, Mitsuya stroked my H/l H/c hair "You were gasping for air last night, I felt your forehead and it was all warm and hot" Mitsuya's expression was a sign of his worries. "I assumed that you had a fever, so you won't be entering school, you'll be spending your days resting.

I sighed, as I stared at the ceiling. 'Why weren't they acting like their normal selves?'  I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, tearing up at the stinging pain in my eyes. I heard Mitsuya hum while preparing my what seemed to be medicine, Mitsuya's little sisters looking at me with worried looks.

...

"I hope you feel better soon, Y/n-san," Smiley spoke as his brother, Angry was just staring at me with a worried expression, they then left after 10 minutes of happy time. I then relaxed my eyes and laid there, Mitsuya came back after leading the twins out. "Alright, I think that's all of them. Please sit up so that I can feed you." Mitsuya spoke in a soft voice while placing down a tray of food.

(Mitsuya is definitely wifey-material in this story)