chapter 2

Crowley awoke the next day, slipping into the outfit he had chosen for the shoot. With hours to spare before he needed to leave, skipping breakfast as usual, he settled for a quick fix of coffee and a cigarette.

Sinking into the comfort of his couch, Crowley flicked on the telly, tuning into his beloved program, "Hardcore Gardening." This show showed the beautiful, vibrant gardens of punks, bikers, and other alternative people, a show Crowley could only dream to be on somwday.

Starting to get bored, Crowley made the decision to head to his new favorite coffee shop. Stepping inside, he exchanged nods with Nina behind the counter.

"Hello again, Mr. Crowley," Nina greeted warmly.

"Hello, Nina. Good to see you," Crowley replied with a faint smile.

"Same as yesterday?" Nina asked.

"No, I've already had my coffee this morning. Do you have any cakes?" Crowley asked.

"Look beside you, love," Nina directed his attention to the glass display filled with sweets.

"I'll have a brownie then," Crowley decided, watching as Nina took a brownie and placed it in the microwave behind her.

"Here's your order," Nina said.
"Maggie here?" Crowley asked, lifting the small plate from her grasp.
"She's sick, came down with a cold. Horrible weather recently." Crowley nodded and went to hit down.

Crowley tucked into his brownie, absently scrolling through his phone. Until it was 2pm. Only two more hours until the shoot. He polished off his plate, nodding his thanks to Nina as he rose from the table.

With the studio being a long way from his apartment, he decided to use his Bentley to get there.

---------------------------------------------------------

As Crowley entered the studio, he was greeted by the receptionist, who offered him a small smile.
"Do you remember which room you're in, dear?" she asked.
"Yes," Crowley replied, walking confidently toward room 12. As he stepped inside, he found Muriel assisting Aziraphale on the bed, who, much like last time, was naked.

The room looked differently from before. Last time it was just the bed and a white background, it now was a fully furnished bedroom. A desk and office chair caught Crowley's eye, he assumed this would be where the action would take place. Muriel turned to Crowley with a smile.
"Right on time again, Anthony!" they exclaimed.

"Hello, Muriel. Lovely to see you again," Crowley greeted warmly.

"You remember Aziraphale, right?" Muriel asked

"Yes, of course," Crowley replied, his gaze shifting to the naked man on the bed, receiving attention from an older woman who was tending to his beautiful blonde hair. He offered her a smile as she worked.

As the woman stood up, she expressed her gratitude, saying, "Thank you so much for the chat, Angel... I mean, Aziraphale."

"Why did she call him Angel?" Crowley asked.

"Oh, many porn stars prefer not to use their real names. Aziraphale chose Angel."

'The name suits him' Crowley thought. 'He really is an angel.'

Getting to work, Crowley gripped the camera tightly as Muriel rold him to follow Aziraphale around the fake room.

Crowley positioned himself to capture Aziraphale's back as he typed on the laptop at the desk, then swiftly moved to frame his face as he bit his lip,
Making sure to capture every angle of the man flawlessly.