You finished your drink rather quickly, the alcohol running through your veins causing you to let loose and enjoy tonight. Alcohol also made you very daring and flirty. And who better to be those two things than with Harry. Ashley and Jeff were already dancing on the dance floor leaving Harry sitting all alone. You stood in front of him, blocking his view. He instantly looked up your body and stopped at your eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. "Want to dance?", you ask him as you stuck a hand out for him to take. He flashed you a smile as he took your hand and and twirled you around as he dragged you to the dance floor. He was instantly behind you, his broad body pressed tightly against your back. His hands were on your waist as you swayed your hips against him. The alcohol was definitely giving you the confidence you needed. Your hands made their way towards the back of his hair, your fingers intertwined with his soft curls. The grip on your waist tightened as you danced harder on him, the music changing to a more sexual vibe. He pulled you tighter against his chest as he muzzled his face in your neck causing goosebumps to flourish all over your exposed skin. "You look so beautiful in this dress. Leaves you wondering and wanting to see more of you", he says against your skin. Your head leaned back against his shoulder, giving him more access to your neck as he placed a small kiss against it. "You're such a tease you know that?", he says grabbing both of your hands and turning you around to face him. "Do you?", he asks again. "I believe it's an art of seduction don't you think?" you say putting your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer to his body.

By this point you felt like you were in your own little bubble with him. The music blasted around you as you danced closely to him. You didn't know this guy, but you wanted him badly. He twirled you around again, your back against his front. You could see Ashley in front of you giving you a knowing smirk. Of course, she wanted you to get laid and to be honest, thank God that she has a great taste in men. After a couple more drinks and hours at the club, you all decided to head back to your department. "I'll take an Uber back home, I don't want to intrude", Harry says as you all walked out of the club. "nonsense", Ashley says, "you can stay with us. We have plenty of space", she reassures him giving you a small wink. Although you were teasing all night you were still nervous to ask him to come home with you. "Alright", he agrees. You all jumped in your Uber and made it to your apartment. Once there, Jeff and Ashley bid their goodbyes and locked each other in Ashley's room leaving you and Harry alone. "'Nice apartment", he compliments. "Thank you", you say taking a seat next to him on the couch. You needed to take these heels off, they were hurting you. Before you could undo the clasp Harry takes your leg and brings it up to his chest, the bottom of your heels pressed against his black shirt. He slowly undos the clasp and removes your heel, repeating the same action to your other foot. You were basically laying on the sofa, holding yourself up by your elbows looking at him, him looking at you. He grabbed your foot with both hands and massaged it, making your head fall back in pleasure. "You look so sexy like this", he says, repeating the massage on your other foot. You didn't say anything but just watch him and how sexy he looked. He stopped his actions and placed a kiss on your ankle. His slender fingers caressing up your leg creating goosebumps. He kissed up your leg, pushing you down on the sofa to continue his attack. With his hands he scrunched up the dress revealing your black thong. He kissed your thighs, slightly biting and sucking on it, definitely leaving a bruise.

You could feel his smirk against your skin as your body slightly flinched from the sharp pain that was being created on your thigh. You enjoyed it though, loving the fact he was marking your body. He moved more upwards, his nose making contact with your clothed clit. He spread your legs, providing him with enough space to get his head in between your them. His lips were fairly close to where you wanted him, his lips kissing the skin very close to your pussy. You soon felt his mouth hover your closed clit, a small gasp leaving your lips as your body craved for more. "I love how your body reacts to me", he says against your clothed pussy. "I need more Harry", you whine, the alcohol definitely making you more needy. He didn't brother to say anything, feeling his finger looping around the fabric of your thong and pulling it the side. His lips pressed small kisses on your exposed clit sending chills throughout your body. Those kisses soon turned into sucks and soon he was having a make-out session with your pussy. His tongue swirled around your clit and down to your wet hole, licking your wetness that he was creating. Your small whimpers turned into needy moans as he inserted his tongue inside you thrusting it the best he could. His hand spread your lips apart allowing him more access to attack your wet cunt the way he wanted to. Your hips moved around to the rhythm of his tongue, riding his face like this to get relief. He sucked on your clit a few more times before pulling away and pulling your dress down. You were left a panting mess as you looked down at him in disbelief. "As much as I would like to take you on this couch. I can't risk them seeing us", he smirks getting up from the couch holding his hand out for you to take. You flashed a smile as you gathered yourself and led him to your bedroom.