“Shhh let me complete first...” Jisoo said frowning.

“Ohkay okayy” I said.

So, now to repent my mistakes..I want you to hold my hand for the rest of my life and guide me throughout so I can never make these silly mistakes in my life again. I want you to be there with me through all thick and thins and I promise to do the same too. So tell me Mr. Kim Taehyung will you forgive me and walk with me on our new journey of life??! I promise to never take you or our love for granted. I love you kim Taehyung and to accept my apology you need to forgive me first. And for you forgiving me means that you've purchased a lifetime subscription of jisoo's madness, so are you accepting it or not??!!

Am I dreaming or what? After that night, I had almost lost all my hopes of having her in my life but I guess I'm not too bad of a person maybe that's why God gifted this person to me.

It still feels like a dream to me that jisoo proposed her love for me, and to get me out of my delulu land, I decided to pinch myself and it's realllll!!! Am I god's favourite??

Hell yes, I am.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Taehyung stood up from his place and made his way to jisoo and made her stand up and hugged her as tightly as he could.

He was so happy that he lifted her body up (still hugging) and started spinning in the air. At last he fell drowsy so they both fell on the grass with jisoo on top of Taehyung.

“So is this a yes?” Jisoo asked.
“Ofc dumbo” Taehyung said.

Jisoo looks at Taehyung who has eyes closed and a smile that reaches his ears. She feels happy to know that she's the reason of his smile. She feels Happy that she has finally confessed her feelings to the love of her life and she lays on his chest with her eyes closed.

“This feels surreal jisoo.” Taehyung said.
“I know right.” jisoo replied still her eyes closed.

“But I'm happy, the happiest I've ever been and all thanks to youu.” Taehyung said while hugging jisoo even more tightly.

“And I'm glad that it's all because of me, but you know what who helped me in confessing to you?
It was Jennie.” jisoo said.

Taehyung opens his eyes at this.

“How's she?” Taehyung asked.

She's good, she was the one who motivated me to propose you while I still have time. Jisoo chuckled while remembering jennie's word.

“I really didn't meant to confuse you both, but at the same time I don't know how I gave mixed signals to her! I can never hurt someone's feelings. I-” jisoo silenced him by placing a finger on his lips.

“I know tae you cannot do this, but it's okay, let bygones be bygones. Jennie told me that it was just a mere attraction for her, and she's okay now.” Jisoo said.

Suddenly jisoo got up and placed her hand in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung held her hand and got up but he was confused on this move of hers.
And to make all his confusions go away, jisoo played the song perfect in her phone and placed it on the table.

She placed one of her hand on taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung held her waist. They started tuning on the music with slow steps and maintaining the eye contact.

As the song came to end, they both connected their foreheads together, eyes closed and let it all sink in. Jisoo's hands are now holding taehyung's neck while taehyung's hand are wrapped around jisoo's waist.