Chapter 5

Y/N Pov

I open the door and my heart shattered. I looked in Natasha's beautiful green eyes and I see that she's about to cry. What the hell would make Natasha cry? What... I become angry. Whoever did this has to pay for it. It breaks my heart to see her like this and I don't think I just hug her. She is surprised by my sudden action but doesn't push me away so we just sit hugging on her bed for while. "Do you want to talk about it" I ask. Her answer is really quit what really isn't her type to speak. "Not really maybe later." I give her a smile but I think I can't really hide how worried I am. "Do you want me to go away?" "It's okay. I ... I'm okay. I just need some sleep I think."
We both know that she's lying and she's definitely not okay but I take that as a sign to go. Back in my room I fall onto my bed and hear some music. I've got a bad feeling of letting Natasha alone but I'm probably not the person who she wants to see. So I try to sleep and after about an hour I fall asleep.

Next day

I don't like morning correction I don't like to get up. It's not that early because I don't have training this morning but I'll have training this afternoon with Wanda. Of course I didn't forget what happened yesterday and I'm still a little worried but I don't think I can help Natasha with that so I push the thoughts about her aside and go to the kitchen.
I make me something to eat and a hot chocolate. I don't have plans for the morning so I just relax a bit.
It's now 4 pm and I have training with Wanda in 20 minutes so I change my clothes to sport clothes and go down to the training rooms.
I see Wanda as I walk into the room and she comes and hugs me. We didn't talk since yesterday so she asks me "How was the talk with Nat? Is she alright? She is the whole day in her room. Did she tell you anything?"
"Woah Wands I can't answer that many questions." I say laughing a little bit "I don't think she's really okay but she told me nothing. We just hugged and than I let her be alone."
Wanda smirkes at me "You hugged???" "Yes like normal friends do!!!" I say a little annoyed yet amused. Wanda is still smirking at me and I feel how my cheeks start burning so I change the subject immediately "Umm... Yeah soo let's umm... start the training!" Wanda trys different things to activate my powers but nothing really helps after that we're both a little exhausted and stop the training. "If you want we can bake something. I wanted to make some cupcakes for everyone. "Oh yes that's a great idea." So we go to the kitchen together and Wanda gets all the ingredients and I put on some music. We vibe together to some Billie songs and dance through the kitchen and of course make the cupcakes.

Next day

I lay in my bed and don't want to leave it as I hear a weird noise. I turn to my left. "Holy shit what is this?" A weird sparkle thing is there maybe like a portal. What is going on??? I jump out of my bed and go in position ready to fight. The portal thing opens and a man comes out of it. "Who are you? And what are you doing in my room???" I ask and try to not sound nervous or scared. "I'm Loki the God of Mischievous and you little earthling who are you not knowing me?" "Excuse me what do you mean little earthling I am Y/N Stark you dumb god and apparently you are not that famous." I say outraged. Who does he think he is. "...Stark? Like Tony Stark?" "Yes?" "Perfect so I'm in the Avenger's Tower right?" "Yes, why?" What is wrong with him? Why do he want to Tony? "I'm sorry for coming into your room without knocking ... well that would've been difficult but I'm sorry for disturbing." He wants to leave but I'm not done with him. "What the fuck do you want here?" "I don't have time for that right now. There is something really important and you are to dumb to understand that." Excuse me what did he just say I want to say something but he's already gone.

Hope you like the chapter.
I'm sorry for the late update I had a lot to do. Stay Healthy and thanks for reading :)