𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

"𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠.
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐀 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬."

- 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝑭𝒂𝒕𝑹𝒂𝒕 (𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆)

𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍.

The horn. The horn of Queen Susan, followed by a roar.

These two sounds mixed to the girl, and the ice either cracked or melted.

She opened her blue eyes, which immediately faded to a hazel.

A breath escaped her lips and she smiled for the first time in centuries.

She was free. The curse was over.

____________________

Invierna flew like the wind, Nightshade sheathed in her scabbard, her appearance covered by a cloak.

She knew. Everything.

Everything that happened. And she knew that the Telmarines had invaded her beautiful land, and how one of them sought peace.

And how he would call upon the Kings and Queens of Old. The Pevensies.

Her hazel eyes shone unnaturally as she raced ahead, weaving expertly between trees and bushes. Her hood had fallen back, and her now blonde locks billowed back.

Only one thing occupied her mind. Prince Caspian. She had to find him.

And perhaps dish in some mischief.

The sounds of armour reached her ears, and she immediately took out a white shaft, fixing it to her bow.

And she let go.

____________________

Caspian's eyes widened as a white shaft lodged into a soldier, and he fell. Something in the grass slashed at the soldiers too.

He waited, sword ready for an attack, when something pinned him down, and a shining blade was at his throat.

"Choose your last words wisely, Telmarine!" a mouse yelled out.

A mouse?

He took a good look at the two figures in front of him. A mouse, with a golden ring around his head, and a red feather at it. His tiny rapier was sheathed.

And a girl. Her face was hooded, but he caught sight of gleaming hazel eyes that looked old, wise, and yet curious and mischievous. It was her ice like sword at his throat.

"Who are you?" he asked the lady, who growled.

"Someone you should fear."

She didn't even sound like she was trying to scare him. She sounded like she was teasing him!

"Wait, my lady!" Trufflehunter chimed in, and she turned to him.