When they finally arrived at the hay field, Luffy was in awe at the size of the bales they were getting.

   "The ones Misaki have been feeding are way smaller than this!" Luffy exclaimed.

    "Those were square bales. These rounds will make it a little easier to keep hay around for them in the winter months. I like to stock up on them early!" Jean remarked. Luffy's eyes widened as the hay guy rolled up in a tractor to load the rounds.

   "I thought we were gonna load them." He said, making Jean laugh.

    "Just how strong do you think you are? Those are a good 1000 lbs a piece!"

    "I could do it!" Luffy said, puffing out his chest.

    "Well let the tractor load it and I'll let you try it at home." Jean said, giggling. I don't care how powerful he thinks he is. There is no way he could lift a Roundbale all by himself.

   On their drive home, Luffy was a little quieter. He rested his head on his hand and looked out of the window at the rolling fields. He wondered what Misaki was up to. A part of him longed to be by her side. He knew that she was probably fine — this world was way safer than his. But there was this feeling he couldn't shake; almost like an itch he couldn't scratch. He wasn't sure exactly what it meant, but he felt like that about his crew sometimes too. Man, he missed his friends.

     He knew his crew was moving in slow motion in comparison to them. Misaki said it had probably only been a day for them by now. That mystery time sure was weird. He wished he had known it would be this long. It already felt like an eternity to him.

"What's wrong, Luffy?" Jean asked, making Luffy jump a little at the sudden break in silence.

"Oh! Nothin. Just wondering what Misaki is up to and other stuff." He lamented.

"I heard she was gift shopping still?"

"Who told you that?!"

"A little birdie told me."

"You can talk to birds? Is that why I keep hearing chirping?"

"Something like that." Man, it's so cute he doesn't know what texts are. It wasn't like he would need them in the other world, so it's one of the things they just didn't bother telling him about.

When they got back, Luffy jumped out, excited to help move the Roundbales. Jean chuckled, waiting for the moment Luffy realized that he couldn't lift such large things by himself. Those rounds were a good 1000 lbs — hey wait, what???

Luffy picked up a round and plopped it off the trailer as if it were an empty barrel. Jean leaped out of the truck.

"Luffy! My God, you can't do stuff like that here!" She angry whispered.

"What? You said I could try to move it when we got back."

"I didn't think you could pick it up! Humans can't do stuff like that here! You shouldn't do stuff like that where people might see you!"

"Relaaaax I looked around first!" He said with a grin. Jean grabbed him by the ear and pulled him over to her, but he didn't move, making his ear stretch in her hand. She panicked and let go, letting it snap back to his head.

"Stop that too!" She hissed.

"It's not like I did it on purpose! You grabbed my ear and pulled it!" He said, rubbing his ear as if it hurt. It didn't actually hurt — it was more the aggression behind it that did.

"You have to be more discreet! Not everybody will be as accepting of you as me and Misaki!"

"Ok ok! I'm sorry!" He whined.

"Say it like you mean it!"

"I'm sorry!" He said, clasping his hands together and bowing his head at her.

"Better." She said. "Now let me show you the "normal" way we roll these into the barn."

After they moved everything off the truck and trailer, the boring way as Luffy suggested, Jean unhooked the trailer and they hopped back into the truck to go to lunch.

They were going to a buffet today, albeit they did tell Luffy there was a 3 plate maximum so he didn't eat them out of house and home. When they got there, Misaki wasn't there yet.

"Where is she? I'm so hungryyyy." Luffy lamented, rubbing his stomach.

"She said she would meet us here, but we are a tad early to be fair. Things went a lot faster than I thought it would with your help."

"Didn't you say you told her we were done though?"

"Well... I left a message but I didn't get a response." Jean said, laying a finger on her chin.

"That's weird." Luffy frowned.

"Well, maybe she's checking out somewhere or something."

Luffy made a face, as if he were displeased with that being a possible answer.

"Let me just call her, I guess." Jean grabbed her phone and put it up to her ear. "That's weird."

"What?"

"It went straight to voicemail." Jean said, setting her phone down. Something twinged in Luffy's gut.

"I don't like that." He said. There's that itch again. Something was wrong. He could feel it.

"She probably just forgot to charge it or something. Relax! She won't make us wait long."

"I'm gonna go find her." Luffy said, jolting out of his seat.

"Don't you leave too! Then I won't be able to talk to either of you!" She sniped.

"I've got that burnt phone thingy so I can call you." Luffy handed it to her and she put her number on speed dial 2 for him. She shook her head at him as she handed it back.

"I think you're overreacting to be honest."

"I know."

"So why are you going?"

"Instinct."