Y/n kept quiet. She was too embarrassed to answer so she just put another whole slice of meat in her mouth as an excuse to not answer.

Katsuki though was finished eating. He just shook his head and pushed himself out of his chair.

Y/n watches him. She watched him put both his hands inside his pocket and make his way upstairs. When he came back down, he was carrying Kazui who's sleeping comfortably in his father's arms.

Katsuki saw you watching him. Your eyes were soft, and your smile was gentle. Once he reached the table, he had to shake Kazui a little.

"It's always been like this every morning." Katsuki said trying to wake Kazui. "And there I thought this brat got over this."

Y/n giggled. "Well, he's still young so it's completely understandable."

When Katsuki was failing to wake his son, he tsked. But Y/n stood up walking close to him, "May I?"

He looked at her before carefully passing the sleeping child in her arms.

"Kazui. Time to wake up." Y/n said softly slowly walking towards the window. "You need to wake up or else I'll leave."

The sight before Katsuki made him melt. Is this what it felt like having a wife? Is this how things would go if his ex-wife didn't abandon them? Will he witness something like this? But as much as Katsuki wanted to imagine his ex-wife doing this, it was Y/n's face that kept appearing in his mind. Maybe it's because he finds her a mother figure.

Maybe she's who he needs in his life...

His thoughts were cut short when his phone started ringing. He checked it out seeing it was Eijiro who was calling. He gave Y/n one last look before leaving them behind, heading to his bedroom. When he reached his room, he shut the door and answered the call.

"What do you want?" Katsuki answered as he stood in the middle of his room.

"Bro. I have something to tell you."

His voice was different, that's what he noticed was making him suspicious. "What is it about? I don't have all day." Katsuki responded.

"I found *"

Katsuki was speechless hearing his ex-wife's name.

"And she was arrested."

"How did you find her?" Katsuki asked. He was curious of course.

"I paid someone to do the job. He found her living around the city." Eijiro explained. "I went to her house just earlier and got the police arrest her."

Once again, he was speechless. As much as possible, he doesn't want to say her name especially when he's around Kazui. He was glad Y/n was here.

"I also handed her the divorce papers you prepared before. The court will deal with her." Eijiro added.

The line was silent as Eijiro waited for his response. He knew this would make Katsuki speechless.

"Look, I wanted to apologize for not letting you know about this. This is not my responsibility, but I don't want to see you-"

"Thank you."

Eijiro smiled. Wiping a tear with his arm, he grinned. "Can I come over? I missed the kiddo!"

Katsuki chuckled. "Y/n's here, idiot."

"What?!" Eijiro yelled at the other line making Katsuki pull his phone away from his ear. "What is she doing there?! Are you two da-"

"No, shittyhair." Katsuki barked. "She's taking care of Kazui. I hired her as his babysitter."

..

When the call ended, Katsuki exited his room grumbling about his buddy coming over. As soon as he reached the ground floor, he saw Kazui finally awake but still in Y/n's arms. They were both laughing while Kazui was snuggling himself to Y/n.