Part 3

"Ah? Good morning, little Kazui." Ms. Y/n smiled as she waved at him.

To Katsuki, it seems like Kazui and his teacher is a lot closer. Well, after what he heard from his son, he has no doubt that they were indeed close.

"Hi, Ms. Y/n!" Kazui ungrasped Katsuki's hand and immediately ran towards Ms. Y/n with an open arms.

Ms. Y/n on the other hand knelt at Kazui's size and captures the enthusiastic child in her arms, embracing him. "How are you, my dear?" She asked as she let go and ruffle Kazui's hair.

"I'm good, Ms. Y/n! Look! Papa drop me off today!" Kazui excitedly pulled Ms. Y/n towards his papa who was still watching them interact.

Now that she saw Kazui's dad. He does look like the number 2 Pro Hero Dynamight. Why she doesn't realize it sooner? Y/n thought to herself. She must be blind.

Once they got closer to Katsuki, Ms. Y/n bowed to Katsuki who was caught off guard. "Thank you for keeping us safe, Mr. Dynamight." She said and straightened her posture, giving Katsuki a smile.

"Papa, this is Ms. Y/n, the one I'm talking about!" Kazui gleamed at Katsuki.

Katsuki had to keep his cool when Ms. Y/n smiled at him. "It's my job." He said tching and looking away as redness slowly crept its way to his cheeks. "Thank you for taking care of Kazui." He added, mumbling.

"It is my pleasure, Mr. Dynamight!" Ms. Y/n clasped her hands together smiling softly at Katsuki. "Kazui is such a sweetheart. I don't mind taking care of him, honestly."

"Hear that? I've been good!"

Both adult looked at the almost forgotten Kazui.

"I know, brat. Now go inside." Katsuki said.

Kazui gave his papa a hug before running inside, laughing with his friends who approached him.

"Is it true that you've been taking care of him?" Katsuki is now serious. This is a serious subject especially now that he found out his parents are occupied as well. That means anytime now, they won't be able to help him.

"Mr. Dyna-

"Bakugou."

"Ahem. Mr. Bakugou, I'm quite sure that Kazui has mentioned you what I have been doing while your parents wasn't able to pick him up on time." Ms. Y/n said with a serious face as well.

"I did. I thought everything's fine. Old hag didn't mention this to me at all." Katsuki scowled staring into the distance. "I was too busy with my job as well. I didn't even noticed this.."

"I understand your job, Mr. Bakugou. And I also hope you didn't mind. Kazui mentioned that he doesn't have a mother." Hearing her say this, Katsuki's scowl deepened.

"Blabbermouth brat." He mumbled.

Ms. Y/n was able to catch what Katsuki said and just sweat drop with an awkward smile. "Anywho, if it's a sensitive topic, we can just drop it." Ms. Y/n said as her smile turn into a genuine one.

"It's fine. It's not like anyone doesn't know. The media fucking tells everything." Katsuki turned away putting his other hand in his pocket.

Usually, when it comes to this topic, Katsuki would turn them down or won't even say a word. But right now? It seems like Kazui's teacher is someone he can trust. Of course, the media doesn't know the details about Kazui's mother or how she left. But as of today, he felt like she needs to know seeing that she appears to be a kind and gentle type of person. But Katsuki knew that giving your trust easily could lead to something dangerous. So just like what he usually does, he stayed quiet.

"Indeed." Ms. Y/n chuckled.

Fuck, why was it like music to his ears.

"It's nice talking to you, Mr. Bakugou." She said. "I wouldn't mind taking care of Kazui more knowing that you are busy. As well as his grandparents." Before heading inside the school, Ms. Y/n fishes something out of her pocket and hands it to Katsuki. "If anything happens about Kazui. I'll let you know. This here is my personal number." She smiled. "I used to be a babysitter as well, all because of my quirk. If you decided and look for one, I'm available."

Katsuki stared at the calling card handed to him. He took it, shoving it inside his pocket and walked away without saying a word.

"Have a great day, Dynamight." Ms. Y/n called waving at him and entering the premises.

Katsuki went into his car and sat there for a good minute before starting the engine and driving off. Along the way, he took the card with his other hand while the other held the steering wheel. He inspects it for a moment before reading the name.

Name: Ms. (Your Name) (Last Name)

Age: 23

Quirk: Healing

And the back of the card shows her old job which she brought up being a babysitter.

Katsuki put the calling card back inside his pocket and focuses on driving. It seems like a good idea for him, at least.

When he reached his office, he immediately got into his Hero suit and headed out for his patroling. There he met up with Kirishima who was busy talking to a fan.

"Oi." Katsuki called out.

Eijirou looked at him and grinned. "Ey! Bro! Didn't expect we have the same shift!" Eijirou bid his fan goodbye before he made his way to Katsuki who was standing still.

"How's the kid going?" Eirijou initiated as they both started walking and looking around.

"Fine," Katsuki grumble. "Fucking brat is a blabbermouth." He added.

"Eh?" Eijirou questioned. "What do you mean?"

"Tch. Brat blabber about not having a mother to his teacher." Katsuki said as he watches his surrounding.

"I'm sure the teacher was also aware since the media kinda put it on news. Everyone knows that at this point." Eijirou said looking at Katsuki.

Eijirou received quietness in response. He keeps his gaze on Katsuki who looks like was in deep thought.

"Did you even tell Kazui what happened?" Eijirou looks worried now.

"He's too fucking young to know his mom left us without anything." Katsuki lashed out at Eijirou.

Eirijou knew what Katsuki meant. He was simply protecting his child from the pain of what his ex-wife did. At first, the thought of Katsuki being a father doesn't suit him at all. But when he witnessed how devoting father Katsuki, it took him by surprised on how someone can change.

He saw how Katsuki got home tired but still willing to spend time with Kazui.

Believe it or not. He did once had to babysit Kazui due to Katsuki going on a mission, and his parents wasn't in the country at that time. Kazui was 5 years old that time, and him, being good with kids. He handled him with ease. At a young age, Eijirou saw Kazui getting worried about his father's well-being. He saw Kazui crying whenever he misses his papa. He even saw him getting quiet because Katsuki wasn't around. He had to ensure him Katsuki is a great hero. Which he is! And when Katsuki got home, he saw how Katsuki embrace his child.

As his best friend, Eijirou hates seeing Katsuki helpless, even though he's aware he won't admit it. What Katsuki didn't know was Eijirou looking for his ex-wife, secretly.