2

Namjoon reaches to Seoul after approximately 5 hours. He is now at his new home. The move went well. So he is taking rest. He doesn't feel that bad right now and he is kind of excited about his new life in the mainland and also to join his new school.

2 days later

You wake up and did your usual morning routine. After that you go to the dining table to eat your breakfast. You feel cheerful because tomorrow is weekend so you will go to the mall with your friends on evening.

After school, you comeback home and take rest and put on your favorite show on Netflix. While watching you think about your life and you say,
Ah I wish I could find someone like that. God please please give me someone like him. Like a fictional man.

After that you hear your mom comes to your room and say,
Come on Y/N, I made some snacks for you come and eat...

Okay mom, you know na, I love you so muchhh, I smile and reply.

I love you too my child. Now come, your uncles are going home today. So have some snacks with them and you should do some chitchat to them. They are asked about you.

Okay mom, I'm coming.

You fix your hair and attair then you go to the living room and see they are watching TV and there are delicious foods on the tea table. You greet your uncle and aunt and you uncle immediately asks curiously,
How are you my child?? How's your studies?

I feel awkward when I am asked about studies but yeah I am the top student in my class, you think in your heart.

I am doing good. Studies are going well too. You reply in a gentle polite tone.

Then you join them and eat some of those foods.

(At evening) In group chat:

Sophie
Are you guys ready?

Emma
Yes I am.

Y/N
Yes me too. I am going now.
Come quickly guys.

Sophie
Ok then see ya soon.

Emma
Okay.

Y/N
See ya.

You arrive at the mall and ordered cafe mocha for yourself, a matcha latte for Sophia and coffee latte for Emma. Then after receiving your drinks, you wait for them at a store near the entrance.

Then you see them coming together. Then you all say hi to each others and then you say to them,
Here's your favorite matcha latte and here Emma your cafe latte.

They both were in shock because they used to think you never show much attention to anyone.

Then Emma mischievously replied,
Ah I never knew your this side, and then she winked at me.

Say these cheesy words again then I will  take your drink and drink it myself, I reply making a fake irritation face.

Haha, you can't do it, you have your own mocha to finish. Don't waste foods dear, Sophia says laughing.