Cast for the first arc

Tenshi: Hey fellas! So the first chapter has been out for a while and due to some personal problems-

Blaze: Why don't you just accept that you didn't upload because you were lazy?

Tenshi: That isn't something that the readers need to know. After all, laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But she's a mother nonetheless, so we should respect her.

Blaze: This guy... Calm down, Blaze. Calm down. This guy is your Sempai...

Hellvor: Blaze be feeling like how Nanami feels when Gojo annoys him lol.

Tenshi: So, *ahem*...

*AHEM INTENSIFIED*

Ok, for seriously. Right now, we're gonna reveal the names of the cast that will be participating in the first arc of this collab book. This arc is named as the "Multiverse Arena arc".

Tim: Tbh, I thought we were having our OCs fight each other.

Hellvor: Yeah, no fam. All of us know that we all would just wank our OCs in that shit called... Power Scaling. Yep no, I'm not going there.

Blaze: Do we even need to? All of us know who the strongest among the OCs is...

Hellvor: Kris ain't in the first arc blud.

Blaze: Nicht.

Nex: Welp. I'm just waiting for the second arc where my OCs will be introduced.

Bush: Me too.

Tenshi: Ignoring all distractions-

Nex & Bush: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Tenshi: Our first OC is...

Name: Kano Kotaro

Origin: Honkai Impact x OC (fanfic)

Creator: Mikepowell89

Tenshi: We have Kotaro Kano from-

Blaze: MIKEY'S OC!!

Tenshi: ...Yeah. What he said. Anyways, Kotaro was hopping around in some bubble universe when he got sucked into a wormhole. He was with Schor... Schrongsz... Uh...

Blaze: You can simply say Rheanna, you know? Tsk Tsk.

Tenshi: Whatever. He was with that person when the events happened and they got separated. Currently, he's in the same world as our OCs.

Blaze: You can trust me, Mikey. I'll do justice to Kotaro's character.

Mike: ....

Tenshi: Ahem, moving on takes out another file next, we have...