Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes

Start from the beginning

Finally Rayga's group with Arnav. Arnav turned out to be good at archery, all ten arrows hit the target in the center.

It was Rayga's turn to start archery, but Inaya had not yet begun to fix her archery position. When he was about to shoot, Ella interrupted him by whispering in his ear: "The wind speed just changed, your hand needs to rise a little to hit the target."

Rayga followed Ella's advice, as a result, the first shot of his arrow missed the target and went high. The other archers laughed at Rayga.

Rayga just smiled wryly, this time he closed his eyes and did not want to hear the words or insults of the people around him. He used his preferred archery position and he managed to hit the target.

This time Inaya reprimanded Rayga and said: "Rayga, you can hit the target better with this position. This position is suitable for the sport of archery. But I am teaching you the combat archery position, where you have to shoot with faster, stronger power in any position."

Rayga nodded his head and agreed that Elfin people were the most skillful archers. He was learning archery from a master archery teacher. Rayga tried the positions Inaya taught him and finally, he only managed to shoot one arrow that hit the center target.

Ella took the bow from Rayga's hand and asked for ten new arrows. Like a dancing girl, Ella released the arrows from difficult positions and managed to hit all ten arrows right in the center of the target. Everyone clapped and shouted: "Princess Ella, Ella, Ella."

Rayga was very impressed with Ella, she was beautiful and apparently very good at archery. At first, he admired Aunt Inaya, who he thought was beautiful. But after meeting Manuella for just one night, he felt attracted to her. It seems Rayga likes Ella.

Cyrano came over while joining in the applause and praise: "It turns out that the rumor I heard was true that Princess Ella is the number one archery expert of the elfin nation. After seeing her just now, I now recognize that my future wife is indeed the number one archery expert."

Ella smiled as she said: "Thank you for the compliment Cyrano."

As if struck by lightning in the daytime, Rayga was very surprised that Ella was Cyrano's future wife. Even though Rayga had only had a slight crush on her, it turned out that Manuella, whom he liked, was Princess Ella and that she was also his teacher's future wife.

Rayga thought to himself: "Cyrano is actually a noble family, after all, he is the most powerful fighter of the elfin nation. So he deserves to be matched with Princess Ella."

Genie gave an understanding: "Humans and elfin are not a good match. Elfins are long-lived, so when humans turn old, their elfin partners still look young. But I can't deny that Princess Ella is very beautiful, and I think she's even more beautiful than Princess Saori."

Rayga said: "It is impossible to compare the beauty of an elfin girl with a human girl. The Elfin nation has been famous for being handsome and beautiful from the beginning, even though everyone admits it. But if I were told to choose between Saori and Ella, I would easily choose Saori again. Because Saori is my first love."

Cyrano defended Rayga: "Inaya and Princess Ella, you two have been bullying my student in archery practice. How can you try to fight with him? You two can use whatever weapons you want."

Rayga looked at Cyrano with a smile. Although Rayga had been jealous of Cyrano because Ella was his future wife, now Cyrano was giving Rayga a chance to repair his honor. But this was actually the wrong thing for Cyrano to do because it would change the course of Rayga and Ella's lives.

Inaya chose to use a spirit-fencing sword with no elements. A sword that is shaped like a fencer so it is light to use. A powerful weapon that can increase the attack aura up to three times. The elfin nation is a nation that fights using bows and arrows, swords are only an addition to war in close quarters.