A Girl Worth Saving - Chapter 2

Hey guys! Um, this isn't TheEliGirl. I'm acually a friend of her's. Maddy has been grounded and asked me to upload this. She just finished the second chapter, and is working on the third.  So, here it is! Hope you enjoy!

peace&love

Chapter Two -

How long has it been? Minutes? Hours? I can't tell how long I've been lying on my bedroom floor crying. My mind just seems flooded with the thoughts of what happened earlier.  By now, the streams of tars that had been pouring down my face hadve reduced to almost nothing. The noise had also faded to just a quiet sob. My eyes glanced down at my arms. I could see three or four thin red lines on each arm, and a trail of dried blood that had finally stopped flowing.

I took a deep breathe and sat up. I looked around my room and saw a bit of light peaking through my windows. My arms flickered to the alarm clock.  It read 6:27 A.M. Wow, I can't believe that I ahd layed there for that long.  Only 30 minutes before the alarm will sound, telling me it's time to get up and get ready for school. I might as well get off the floor and start the day early.  I stood up, I walked over to my bathroom and decided to take a shower. As soon as the water touched my arm, I could see deluded blood run down my body and into the drain. Now another kind of liquid is begining to form from my eyes. Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this? I just stood there for a couple of minutes crying.

When I got out of the shower, I quickly dried off and headed to my dresser to find clothes to wear to school today. The usual, skinny jeans and a plain T-shirt.  I made my way into my mirror adn carefully lined my eyes with dark make up.  Then, I took some foundation and tried to cover up my arms.  "Let's hope this lasts." I say to myself. I fixed my hair, slipped on my Converse, grabbed my bookbag, and headed out the door. I made sure not to wake Nick up, who was sleeping on the couch.  I couldn't take another confrontation with him today.

When I got onto the bus I immediatley felt like everone was staring me down. It was as if they knew what had happened to me, and what I had done to myself. "Great. This should be a wonderful day." I said sarcastically.I took the only empty seat left, wich wa sin the back of the bus.  It was a cold morning, and the bus wasn't as routy as it usually was. I leaned my head against the window and immedidatley felt the annoying vibrations. When the bus began heading to it's final stop, I placed my earphone into my ears, and started listening to music. Paramore. My favorite band. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. I chuckled to myself and looked out the window and happened to notice that wewere heading to and estra stop today.

Whenw e pulled up to this new, strange spot,  I examined the house that I was sure the person would be coming from.  It was a nice house. Tow stories, brick. It had a nice cozy feeling to it. Yea, weird, I know. Suddenly, the fron door opened adn a boy about my age stepped out. From a distance, I could see his dark brown, shaggy hair, his Converse, skinny jeans, and finally a bright red shirt. When he got to the bus steps, I noticed his bookbag a dark blue.  I watched him walk toward me, and that's when I then realized I was in the only seat not completley occupied.

"May I sit here?" He asked me with a smile. For soemone being the new kid at school, he sure was in a good mood.

"Sure."I said, and returned the smile.

When he sat down, he took notice in my music choice. I almost didn't hear him when he began to speak again.

"Paramore, Eh? They're my favorite band. I've been to six of their concerts! " he said enthusiastically

"Wow! Six, really? I've only been to two."

Wesat there and talked the whole ride to school. This stranger said he had just moved here to Maryland from New York. He was sixteen( same age as me) and in the same grade. Tenth. I was dissapointed whent he school came into view. I didn't want to stop talking to him. He was the only thing distracting me form my home life. He was so strange! I loved his perfectly straight teeth, and his silly accent.

"Ah, school time."

He hopped up from the bench and held out a hand for me to take so I could get up as well.

"Well, I hope we have some classes together. My name is Noah, by the way. Noah Andrews. And Your's?

"I'm Elivia. Eliva Stewart. "

"Nice to meet you, Elivia. See ya around. "

He walked off the bus, and I did the same.