"So!" Tara stops and turns around so she is facing Sam "if i wanna hook up with an asshole that's my decision!" tara screams angered by the situation. I could only tell because of her hand gestures. "It's not about you!" Tara starts again "your out of me and allies life for five years now you cant leave us alone for five minutes!"

            "Because you guys aren't dealing with what happened to us!" Sam shouts back "have you guys even gone to see the counselor, once?"

            "No and were not going to!" I respond for both of us.

            "Why not!"

            " Because we're uninterested in living in the past like you are!" I spoke. I was upset that Sam was trying to make us revisit that time of our life, which me and Tara clearly didn't want to even think about it.

            "What's that supposed to mean?"

            " Hey guys come on," Chad started but I interrupted him.

            "It means we're not going to let what happened to us for three days define the rest of our life!"

            "Im just trying to look out for you guys" sam said in more of a relaxed tone

            "I know but you cant do it for the rest of our life tho, you have to let us go" tara said, finishing the argument.

            "hey!" Some girl on the street yelled, catching sam's attention as she splashed what seemed to be a milkshake all over her "murderer" she screams

            "What The fuck is wrong with you bitch!" Sam screams back and pushes the girl. Me, tara, and chad hold sam back.

            "Hey you guys should stay away from her, she knows what she did" the girl says, trying to get a rise out of sam, which was clearly working.

            "I didn't fucking do anything" sam screams trying to get out of our grasp, but we didn't budge. I was never scared to get into a fight, but i knew as long as I'm around my friends they would never let me, which i was great full for. Since the killing, i always felt like fighting was my only way out of it, i guess its just trauma i earned. Ethan offered sam tissues as the girl walked off. We all walk back to our apartment, the group came back with us to make sure we go home okay, we invited them in to hang out for a while before they had to go. Ethan came into my room and sat on the bed next to me.

            "That was, pretty intense" Ethan states trying to lighten the mood. I playfully punch his shoulder earning a chuckle in response.  Look over at him to see his eyes already staring in my direction, it stayed that way for a long time before i said "fuck it" in a whisper and leaned into Ethan. To my surprise Ethan didn't pull away. Our quick kiss turned into a make out session as he held the pack of my head, and i held his, deepening the kiss. We only pulled away once we heard chad calling his name from outside my room. Ethan stood up, smiled, and said "ill see you tomorrow" and with that, he left, only for a few seconds tho. Ethan came into my room, grabbed my arm, dragging me into the living room.

            "Why the fuck dose everyone look so panicked?" I asked concerned, because as i looked around, everyone was staring at the news. I didn't even notice but at some point chad went to go get sam and she came back with a guy who lives in the apartment building across from us.

            "Im standing in front of the apartment building, where the mutilated bodies of two students were found dead inside there home" the new reported stated causing everyone in that room to be frozen in place. "There names have just been released as Jason carved and grey Bruckner."

            "Holy shit that's that code from our film studies class." Mindy stated, her arm around Anika sitting on the couch.

            "Also found at the scene were various ghost face costumes, a character popularized by the stab movie franchise."

            "Pack a bag, we leave in ten" sam says as she walks to her room causing me and tara to jump up

            "Sam!" Tara screams after her

            "sam wait" i say also running after her. "No wait lets talk about this for a second, this might not have anything to do with us sam"

            "Are you serious?" Sam replied

            "It's a big city!" Tara said, defending me "it's Halloween everybody's wearing masks you don't know!"

            "Tara this isn't a coincidence, you knew him!"

            "Barely"

            "Chad, Mindy back me up"

            "It is a little bit," chad starts

            "Close to home" Mindy finished as she stuffs her face with popcorn.

            "Quinn your dads a cop right?" I ask "can you call him and find out what's going on before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my collage education and flee the fucking state!"

            "Im calling him now" Quinn stutters, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

            "Thank you" i respond. The room is dead silent until a phone rang on the table. Sam slowly walked towards the phone, just to see it was gale. Thank god.

            "Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan asks

            "You gotta keep up my dude" i say walking over to ethan, sitting right next to him as he puts his hand around my shoulder, and i lay my head on his. I see Quinn walk over and give Sam her phone, something about her dad wanting to talk to her. I was to caught up in ethan. If we didn't have a masked killer out to get us right now, i would want to stay in this moment forever. With ethan. Sam puts down the phone and walks out of the house without saying anything, which now got my attention. I give ethan a kiss on his forehead and then leave quickly following Sam, Tara behind me also worried. "Sam slow down"

           "Guys, no get back inside, lock the door" Sam says trying to push us inside.

            "Are you serious now you don't wanna stick together?" Tara asked trying to guilt trip Sam into letting us go, which surprisingly worked. If this whole ghost face thing is true,we are all fucked. I can't do this shit again, but i have a feeling I'm gonna have to.