"How's Landon holding up?" Elena asked Camille, who smiled warmly at Landon, peacefully dozing off. "He's doing great. He's been getting some much-needed rest for a few hours. He'll be wide awake and ready for the wedding," Camille answered.

"Where is Kai?" Jo asked them." He didn't want to attend the wedding, so I used my powers to keep him confined at home," Savannah revealed, catching the attention of the girls.

Elena couldn't help but asked, "Couldn't he simply siphon the barrier spell?" Savannah nonchalantly shrugged in response. "If he wants me to break his bones, then he'll be wise enough to sit down and wear the suit I got him," she declared, causing the girls to smirk.

"I better go and see how the wedding is progressing," Caroline announced, her tone resolute, before swiftly making her exit from the room." What's wrong with her?" Cami asked, her curiosity piqued.

Elena glanced at them, her eyes reflecting a mixture of understanding and secrecy. "Caroline is simply adjusting to the return of her humanity" Elena explained, although deep down, they all knew she was concealing a significant part of the truth.

"Do you need any help before we head out?" Savannah inquired, but Jo simply shook her head. "We're all set, go ahead and get ready," she replied with a smile, and they both nodded in agreement. The two left to get dressed not knowing later on, Jo fainted and went to the hospital.

"But if I go, I will have my crazy ass family trying to kill me or lock me in a prison world again." Kai muttered while Savannah adjusted his tie." And if you don't go, You will waste every opportunity I had with you to become a good guy." She warned him.

"It's going to be tough for your family to trust you again after you killed almost half of them. But let's face it, none of us are innocent," she remarked, and he gazed back at her. "You've definitely changed," he commented, and she met his gaze.

"I'm on a journey to become a better person, all for the sake of my daughter," she confessed, her voice tinged with a hint of remorse. "But sometimes, I can't help but feel like a hypocrite. I put on this facade of being in control, when deep down, I know I'm not."

"What do you mean?" he questioned, his voice tinged with confusion. Savannah distanced herself from him, seeking solace in the embrace of a nearby chair. "A few months ago, my friends confronted me about my controlling nature. The words have lingered in my mind ever since, and upon reflecting on my life, I've come to a painful realization. I am not only selfish but also a hypocrite. I pass judgment on others for their past and choices, yet I fail to acknowledge my own flaws. Am I truly a good person for allowing my daughter to grow up without her father, simply because he bears the Mikaelson name?" Her eyes locked with his, searching for answers and a glimpse of reassurance.

"I may not have all the details, but I do know you have a good heart. Concentrate on the present, on your daughter, and on creating joy for everyone," he advised, prompting a smile from Savannah.

"You're right, thank you," she admitted, prompting a smile from Kai. "Let's go. Cami is with the kids and on her way to the wedding, where we should be," she stated, and Kai simply nodded.

Savannah quickly gathered her purse and essentials before leaving the house with Kai.

They both arrived at the wedding to see everyone slowly coming in. Kai hid behind Savannah, hoping his family wouldn't recognize him.

"Would you stop that?" She asked him and Kai looked at her." Just let me do me." He said, and Savannah rolled her eyes before seeing Cami waving at them." There's Cami." Savannah said as Kai followed her to a chair in the front.