Character Sketch ✌🏻

Character Sketch

: Vicky Mudgalkar as Sumedh Mudgalkar

Sumedh Mudgalkar

Vicky Mudgalkar is a complex character, a young boy in college who possesses psychopathic tendencies and anger issues. Despite his troubling traits, he is deeply infatuated with his girlfriend, displaying an intense and almost obsessive love for her. Vicky finds pleasure in torturing his girlfriend both physically and mentally, showcasing a disturbing and sadistic side to his personality.

Physically, Vicky enjoys inflicting pain on his girlfriend, relishing in the power he holds over her. He may engage in acts of violence, such as hitting or physically restraining her, deriving a sick satisfaction from her suffering. This behavior stems from his psychopathic tendencies, as he lacks empathy and fails to recognize the consequences of his actions.

Mentally, Vicky manipulates and controls his girlfriend, using psychological tactics to maintain dominance over her. He may employ gaslighting techniques, distorting her perception of reality and making her doubt her own sanity. Vicky thrives on the emotional turmoil he creates, deriving pleasure from the psychological torment he inflicts upon his girlfriend.

Despite his disturbing behavior, Vicky's love for his girlfriend is intense, almost bordering on obsession. He becomes possessive and jealous, unable to tolerate any attention or affection she receives from others. This possessiveness drives him to extreme measures, further fueling his anger issues and psychopathic tendencies.

Vicky Mudgalkar is a character shrouded in darkness, his actions driven by a twisted perception of love. His psychopathic nature and anger issues make him a dangerous individual, capable of inflicting harm on those closest to him. The character's name, Vicky Mudgalkar, adds a touch of realism to his persona, grounding him in a recognizable world.

 The character's name, Vicky Mudgalkar, adds a touch of realism to his persona, grounding him in a recognizable world

Mallika Singh

Character Sketch: Y/N or Miku

Y/n as Mallika Singh

Y/N, also known as Miku, is a young woman with a kind and innocent nature. She possesses a naive outlook on life, often seeing the good in people even when they may not deserve it. Despite her naivety, she loves her boyfriend deeply and is willing to go to great lengths to make their relationship work.

In the beginning, Miku's boyfriend, Vicky, appears to be a loving partner. However, as time goes on, his true psychopathic nature is revealed. Vicky begins to manipulate and torment Miku, stealing her smile and happiness. He takes advantage of her unconditional love, using it as a tool to control and hurt her.

( Note: It is important to remember that this character sketch portrays an individual with harmful and abusive tendencies. Such behavior is not to be condoned or romanticized in any way.)