"Thanks, I'm going down to the hotel's bar with the girls, have you guys planned something?" Christina questioned, looking away. The tension between them was too much for her to manage.

"Well, I guess we might join you later" Derek stated and smiled at Christina, the woman nodded and just passed by him to get to the elevator.

~

The time was 8:03pm and Christina was already standing infront of the bartender ordering her glass of red wine. She wasn't a fun of alcohol but she thought that a glass couldn't hurt.

"Hey, girl, seems like you already ordered" Emily came up to her with a smile on her face.

"Oh, hey Emily. How are you?" Christina asked and Emily didn't even answer, she ordered a lemon vodka.

"I got my answer, that bad?" Christina questioned Emily and JJ with Garcia came up to them.

"You can't imagine" Emily claimed and Christina wandered, did something happen with Hotch?

"Whose imagination are we talking about?" JJ asked.

"Well Emi-" Christina started but Emily shot her a glare, it was for sure about Hotch.

"What do you want to order? We also have to choose a table" Emily questioned, in order for no one to notice what was going on.

"We'll both have a beer, let's sit" JJ ordered for both her and Penelope. The women sat down to a table close to the bar.

"Morgan said that the others may join us later" Christina mentioned and everyone nodded.

"So, I need more feedback, about highschool Morgan" Garcia stated with pleading eyes.

"He and I were the best pranksters in highschool, the "double trouble", this is what they called us. We were both top students but also our teachers' nightmare." Christina claimed, reminiscing about her highschool years.

"Well, I can imagine that about Morgan, but you, a prankster? You seem too-" JJ tried to finish her sentence but couldn't find the right adjective.

"Serious, I know. Most think of me like that. From the way I dress and talk" Christina noted.

"You have a serious look, but you also manage to always smile. You have to teach Hotch some lessons" Garcia said and the four women laughed.

"What is so funny darling?" Derek questioned and stood right behind Christina's chair.

"We're just talking about bossy man's glistening smile" Christina stated and everyone was laughing, even Aaron, except for Reid, he was confused.

"But Hotch smiles only twice a month" Reid claimed and everyone right now was sat.

"Exactly Reid, it's a joke" Rossi explained to the genius.

"Oh, right" Reid realised.

Christina's phone ringed and her ex boyfriend's name came up to her cell. They didn't talk for six years, since what happened. She thought she had deleted his contact. She answered it, she knew it wasn't the right thing but she also knew that he would insist on calling.

"Hi, Victor" Christina greeted and everyone's attention wasn't on her, something she appreciated. Derek sat next to her. He may have heard who it was but he didn't pay attention.

"Oh, how I like you calling my name" Victor stated with a disgusting voice that echoed through Christina's ears.

"What do you want?" The female agent sharply questioned. She wasn't the girl that he manipulated back then, she was a fearless woman that could handle her psychopath ex boyfriend.