Bust Teddy, Space Monkey & Einstein Bobble-Heads

So the hour of figuring out the Tablet's combination has begun, and Larry or his group were not sure where to start. The Stooges split up from Larry's group to find help in case the trade goes wrong, while the rest figure out the combination. Suddenly, the octopus from the federal archives shows up, but it looked sick a dry a little. Tommy: "Hey, what's wrong with the octopus?" Amelia: "He looks a little dried up." once Amelia said that, Larry had an idea, which involves using the nearby water hose to shoot water on the octopus, which seems to be enjoying it a lot. Gidget: "I guess he was just cranky for being out of water." said Gidget, before the octopus used it's tentacles to grab Larry and gave him a hug, as a way to show gratitude. Once the affectionate (and slimy) hug was done, Larry and the others continue their quest on getting the Tablet translated. It wasn't long before the group encounter a bust of Theodore Roosevelt (voiced by Robin Williams), who was happy to see someone coming. Bust Theodore: "Hello?, a little assistance please?" Larry: "Oh, hello, uh van you help us on something?" Bust Theodore: "I be happy to, but first I need to get this itch off of my nose, for it's driving me insane." Jokey: "Can't you just scratch it?" Bust Theodore: "I would... but as you can see... I'm missing a few body parts... could you perhaps... give it a scratch?" Larry: "Sure." said Larry, before gives Bust Theodore a good scratch on the nose, which was a huge relief for him. Bust Theodore: "Oh sweet heavens, that was divine... Theodore Roosevelt at your service." Larry: "26th president of the United States, maker of the root canal, Rough rider." Bust Theodore: "Have we met?" Larry: "Uh... sort of, I know another version of you, back at the New York museum." Bust Theodore: "Really?, what's he like, this other me?" Tommy: "He's a lot like you... except uh..." Bust Theodore: "Except what?, with a body?" Larry: "Yeah, he has a body..." Bust Theodore: "Oh dash it!, the pain..." Larry: "... And a horse..." Bust Theodore: "... Oh course he does... why not...?" Amelia: "Excuse me, but can you translate this Tablet?, we need to figure out the combination that's on it." Bust Theodore: "Well... I might know some Egyptian... let's see... hmm... I believe it says that you might find the combination if you figure out the secret at the heart of pharaoh's tomb." Larry: "Okay uh... what does that mean?" Bust Theodore: "I don't know, what do you think I am, a Sphinx?!, what's this?, what's that?, why not ask New York Teddy?, he'll probably love to grasp his finger all over that Tablet, and probably let his horse lick it too!" Gidget: "I'm not sure about the horse licking part..." Jokey: "I think he might be jealous of the other Teddy..." Jokeo: "You think?" Tommy: "Well at least we're a bit closer on figuring out the combination... though I wished we were as smart as Einstein..." Larry: "Wait... that's it!" Amelia: "What's it?" Larry: "There were these little Einstein(s) at the Air and Space museum not far from here." Gidget: "Good thinking!" Larry: "Actually, Tommy was the one with the idea that helped." Tommy: "Oh... thanks I guess..." Jokey: "Speaking of help... I wonder if the Stooges got any luck on finding some..." said Jokey, before the scene changed to outside, where the Stooges were hiding in the grass, trying to look for help without being spotted. Bunnelby Larry: "I don't get it Moe, why are we doing this again?" Moe: "Because if we don't find some big help soon, it could be the end of this world... and that's something we can't risk." Curly: "But Moe, we're not fighters like most Pokémon are." Moe: "I know... but we gotta do something, we promised Larry and the kids to get help." Bunnelby Larry: "Maybe, but who's gonna help us?" asked Bunnelby Larry, before the ground started to shake, alerting the Stooges that something huge was approaching them, making them gulp in fear. Back with Larry's group, they made it to the air and space museum, where they see lots of air crafts and rockets. It wasn't long before they run into the space monkey they saw earlier, who was named Able (played by Crystal the monkey), and was much friendlier than Dexter. Larry: "Excuse me Abel, but can you please tell us where we can find some little Einstein(s)?" asked Larry, before Abel leads him and the others to a table where the little bobble-head Albert Einstein(s) (voiced by Eugene Levy), who were shaking their heads around due to being bobble-heads. Amelia: "Looks like we found them." Tommy: "Yup." Amelia: "Excuse us gentlemen, we're trying to figure out the combination of this Tablet, and the clue is that we'll find it if we can figure out the secret in the heart of pharaoh's tomb, any ideas?" Einstein 1: "Oh that's an easy one, the answer's in the question." Jokey: "It is?" Einstein 2: "Of course, figure out, I-E, a number." Einstein 3: "And the Pharaoh's tomb, I-E, the pyramids." Einstein 1: "Don't you get it?, you're searching for the secret number at the heart of the pyramids." said the Einstein(s), before Amelia snapped her fingers as she figured it out. Amelia: "Well whistle me Dixie, the answer's Pi!" Larry: "Pi?" Einstein 1: "3.141589265 to be exact." Jokey: "Uh... is that a yes or a no?, cause your head is like nodding and shaking at the same time..." Einstein 1: "I'm a bobble-head, boy, and that's the way, uh huh, uh huh, we like it, all together now!" All Einstein(s): "That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, we like it!, uh huh, uh huh!" Gidget: "Thank you." Einstein 1: "Your very welcome, young lady." Jokey: "Alright, now we need to get back to the Smithsonian castle and save Jedediah." Jokeo: "But the hour's almost up, and I don't know if we'll get there in time on foot." Gidget: "And I can't use my teleportation powers while wearing this bracelet on my tail." Amelia: "Luckily for you all, I'm here." Larry: "Uh no offense, but how are you gonna get us there without a plane?" Amelia: "Who said I didn't had a plane?, look over there." said Amelia, pointing at a red plane close by, which was her Lockheed Vega 5B plane. Gidget: "Is that yours?" Amelia: "Yup, gosh did I miss flying on this thing... let's fly." said Amelia, before she, Larry, and the kids went into the plane and get ready for take off. Able the space monkey opens the big doors, allowing the plane to fly through and off into the air.