Chapter 6

AN: I want people to know I mostly stick to the script/show of Cage Match

Once they got further away, Chuck eased off the gas pedal. He looked over to his boss, concern crossing his features. "Are you okay?" Chuck questioned, his eyes scanning Johnny's face for any signs of distress.

"Better than okay. Look what I have." Johnny said as he held the scroll up, the dragon logo that held it together gleamed a bit. His lips curled up into a smirk as he showed off the stolen item.

"What the hell is that?" Creed asked, his face full of confusion. He leaned up to try and further inspect the mysterious object that the actor was flaunting.

"No idea." Johnny replied casually, shrugging his shoulders. "But if those kung fu bitches were willing to blow up a house and try to kill me, it has to be important." He added as he started to unravel the scroll.

"Okay 'bitches' is a little disrespectful," Creed commented, looking over to the actor. The way he had referred to those women gave him the ick.

"A little!?" Cairo exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock as he looked over to Creed. It was way more than a little. Johnny saying that made Cairo feel a bit disappointed.

Johnny rolled his eyes at the two 19-year-olds. Annoyance temporarily crossed his features. "Chuck, pull over." The actor instructed, pointing over to the cliff-side parking area.

Once parked, they all exited the vehicle. The actor inspected the ancient scroll, his eyes slowly narrowing as realization hit him. "It's literally just a star map." Johnny grumbled, dragging his finger over the paper.

"What's that shit on the back?" Cairo asked, motioning to the scripture. Johnny immediately turned the paper around to examine it. The text was odd, slightly smudged on the scroll but still legible. "It looks Greek to me." Chuck commented, causing Johnny to let out an exasperated sigh.

"You should definitely leave the jokes to me. That was horrible." Johnny remarked, shaking his head at his assistant.

"No, I'm being serious. That's Greek." Chuck clarified as he grabbed the paper from the action star.

"You... know Greek?" The actor questioned, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Remember when you starred in that film Gist of My Fist? That producer sent the papers over... in Greek. I had to translate it for your lawyer." Chuck explained, his fingertip delicately tracing over the smudged Greek letters. Johnny only muttered a small "huh" in response.

"So, what does it say?" Creed asked, tilting his head at the assistant.

"No idea." Chuck answered honestly before he got an idea. "Oh! I have a Greek dictionary back at home. We can go by and pick it up. Maybe you can finally autograph my poster of--"

"Shut up." Johnny ordered as he grabbed the scroll from the assistant. "Well, whatever it is, it's the reason that Jennifer is missing. Which means there's only one thing left to do." Johnny stated as rolled the scroll back up and put the dragon clasp back over it. Everyone looked over at him, expecting the actor to suggest further searching for his co-star.

"Recast Jennifer." Johnny said confidently, causing the boy's to make a face of shock.

"Or we could go to the police..." Chuck suggested as he looked at his boss.

"Oh- yeah! I mean, go to the police. Right. Yes. That's the smart move.." Johnny said while waving Chuck off. The boys looked at each other for a moment before eventually excusing it as a joke.

As Johnny talked, he did hand gestures and waved the scroll around. Ford f-150 stared at it, following the paper with her head. When Johnny made the mistake of waving it closer to Creed, the chihuahua bit into the ancient item.