𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. sleep paralysis demon

Start from the beginning

❝ Where should we go eat? ❞ Taylor asked, looking at the shops and stalls with fresh and amazing smelling food.

❝ How about that place over there? ❞ Aiden pointed to the place, a childlike smile on his face. It was an old American styled diner place that didn't look too busy, so the group began walking off to the direction the blond boy was pointing at.

    The seven of them managed to squeeze into a large booth table, looking at the menu they were given. Vivienne sat in front of Tyler with Ashlyn beside her getting bothered by Aiden but payed no mind to him as she continued to look at the menu. Afterwards, they finished eating the food they ordered and walked around to find something interesting to do.  A few minutes on their walk, a horse carriage had Aiden and Taylor interested in doing that they both practically pleaded for everyone to go on the ride, so there they were, sitting on the chairs as the carriage moved around a designated area of the town.

    She sat beside Tyler, showing him the pictures that she recently took along with the ones that was before and during their trip to their destination. He noticed that ever since the trip started, she took pictures and videos whenever she wanted to ー or felt the need to ー even when she was sleeping she woke up just to take a few pictures of the scenery going by.

❝ You look really cool in this, Tyler. ❞ Vivienne grinned, showing him a stolen picture of himself that had him look around the town with a small smile before they went inside the diner place. His ears were tinted in red as he glanced at her smile before looking at the picture.

❝ Send me that later? ❞ He said, pointing at the picture with a grin. Vivienne nodded, giving him a thumbs up.

⊹ ₊ ━━━ ⸙ ━━━ ₊ ⊹

    After about 20 minute from the horse carriage ride, the group walked up to a monument area that Taylor and Logan were interested in going to.

    The boy looked around, taking pictures with his camera and showing the images taken to Vivienne who looked at them with interest as she compliments him for the wonderful pictures while Taylor read the text from the monument as Tyler and Ben listened to her. Meanwhile, behind everyone was Aiden sitting on top of the structure as he talked to Ashlyn that just looked up at him.

    Once they finished with the monument area, the group moved to another spot with interesting lanterns and lights.

    Tyler and Vivienne talked with one another quietly while the rest of their members walked around, taking pictures and going inside one of the glass cases for the fun of it, well, Aiden went inside one just because he can.

  The moment they went out of the stores, they all decided to go walk around in the park for some fresh air after being cooped up inside various shops that sold interesting trinkets and items that Vivienne knew her father was interested in and bought some souvenirs that would most likely make him happy.

❝ I'm just saying that I was a jellyfish in my previous life. ❞ Aiden says.

❝ Yeah, cause you went 60 million years without using your brain. ❞ Retorted Tyler.

❝ It's 600 million. ❞

❝ Okay, you ner- ❞

Taylor gasped and squealed in excited as she pointed towards a stall with face paint. ❝ Guys! Let's get face paint together! Please, please! Pretty please! ❞