After many tips on how to dance from J and being told not to kiss any random dudes from Mom, we finally got there.

We waited in the car until the boys showed up, which was like 20 minutes after. J got out, then Mom, then me. I immediately made eye contact with Ethan. He was looking at me with a look in his eye I had never seen before. I didn't know what it was or how to address it.

"OH MY GOD OLIVIA" I looked over to dad who was staring at me wide eyed. "You look like a goddess."

"Jesus Christ Kenji. I'm your wife and all you said 'I good great.'"

"Look at our daughter Naz. We made that." He grinned "So technically you're also a goddess."

"Shut up you two. We have places to be" Uncle Aaron put his arm for Jello to take. Mom and Dad held hands as we all walked into the main entrance.

Ethan hadn't said anything to me yet he just kept his eyes fixed ahead. His jaw was clenched.

"You look great." I told him

Silence.

"Are you mad at me?"

Silence.

"Okay kids." The adults turned to face us. "Go do whatever you want. Don't get killed, drunk, kidnapped, or pregnant." Dad said

"Shut up Kishimoto." Aaron smacked dad upside the head

"Dude my hair."

"If you need us call Aaron or Me. We're the only ones that will actually pick up." Mom said.

They walked away leaving Ethan and I in the entrance.

"Okay what's wrong. You usually make fun of m-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a secluded room. After looking around making sure nobody was there, he grabbed my waist and pinned me against a wall.

"I can't let you walk around like this." He said in a deep voice. Almost a growl.

"Why not?" His face was inches away from mine.

"Because you're practically in a bed sheet covering lingerie."

"Jealous?"

He looked into my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed. I was still against the wall, his hands firmly on my waist.

"Olivia you don't know what you're doing."

"What are you implying?"

He leaned close to my ear and whispered "you're making me think ab-"

"Hey guys!" I heard Indria's voice come from the entrance of the room. Ethan practically threw himself off of me and went to greet them.

What the hell was that.

I looked in the doorway and saw Alex, Indria, Cadence, and Nick all standing together. I adjusted my necklace and walked towards them.

"Holy shit Liv" Alex hugged me "you look great"

"Thank you, thank you" I grinned "not too bad yourself."