Teaser

"Kya kar rahi ho tum?" (What are you doing Khushi?)

"Humne kya kiya?" (What did I do?)

"Tumhari sagai hogayi.. aur tumne mujhe bataana zaroori nahi samjha?" (You got engaged.. and you didn't think it was necessary to let me know?)

"Hum kyun bataye aapko? aap hai kaun humaare liye? humaari zindagi mai kuch bhi hojaiye.. usse aapko kya fark padta hai?" (Why should I tell you? who are you to me? anything can happen in my life.. what difference does it make to you?)

"Fark padta hai dammit kyun ki..." (It makes a difference dammit! because)

"'Mere liye Tumhari koi ehmiyat nahi hai' yehi kaha tha na aap uss raat? Tho ab aap ko kyun fark padta hai?" ('You don't matter to me' this is what you told me that night right? So now why does it make a difference to you?)

Khushi slowly walked out.. once she was out of his room she leaned against the wall and let her tears fall free.. Why couldn't she stop feeling for him.. even after everything why was her heart still beating only for him?

Arnav stood still.. he couldn't get the hurt he saw in her eyes out of his mind.. she repeated his own words back at him, verbatim. What a mess had he created? She was engaged.. His girl was engaged to another man... and his family were happily planning his engagement to another woman... what was he going to do now? What COULD he do now?

----------------------

Hey there lovely people  ❤️

This is the second plot I had been working on.. As I am sure many of you would have guessed from the dialogues, I am starting this fic from the moment that Arnav finds out about Khushi's engagement.

Though this fic will be taking a complete different route from that point, I will be incorporating some scenes from the show as well.

I am still working out some of the kinks, I do have a fair idea of how I want to proceed and where this story will end. Hence why I have decided to put out a teaser for it. 

I will start posting the actual chapters soon.. I can't promise a particular date, but soon 😊

Hope you all will give this the same love you'll gave Silver Linings.

See you'll soon
S.