Episode 11: Y/n Burnedead and dread in the air.

Start from the beginning

Nonon: Where'd they go?

She says as both Ryuko and y/n attack from up.

Ryuko: Senketsu! Y/n! We're going to cut that thing down!

Y/n: 'kay.

He says as Ryuko lands on Nonon uniform as she's cutting it down as y/n then comes and punches it as it starts falling down with Nonon spotting them.

Nonon: Hey! What's the big idea?!

She yells as she then whistles as speaker comes and uses music to attack them as Ryuko throws her scissor blade at speaker as camera switches to the ground.

(Stop music)

Sanageyama: Now, now, why are you losing your cool, little lady Jakuzure?

He says as camera switches to Mako.

Mako: Oh, wow! They're flying, you're flying! Ryuko, y/n that's so cool!

She says as she's standing on Gamagoori shoulders.

Ira: Mankanshoku! Get off of me!

He yells as Mako scaring her as she goes back to her seat.

Mako: When, that was a close call... I almost made Gamagoori angry.

Inumuta: No, he's pretty angry already.

Mako: What?!

Ira: They stole air superiority from you with ease! I'm disappointed, Nonon Jakuzure!

Mako: Oh, no! Oh, no! I've gone and made Gamagoori mad! Ryuko, y/n, I'm in a pinch down here too!

Omiko: Just keep it together mako. You'll be alright.

She says as camera switches to battle as there is light festival of attacks as Ryuko and y/n are dodging them. As then ryuko flyies somewhere else from Nonon.

Senketsu: Where are you going, Ryuko?

Ryuko: We can fly. We have the option of going straight for our real target.

Y/n: This won't end well.

Senketsu: Ah, I follow you. Thinking outside the box is your signature move.

He says as Ryuko is going at Satsuki.

Ryuko: Here I come, Satsuki Kiryuin!

Nonon: Like hell you will!

She yells as she rams into ryuko. Sending her towards the wall as she detranforms from flying mode and it's normal tank again.

Nonon: How dare you try to get between me and Satsuki! Bitch! You're way outta your league!

Ryuko: To hell with your opinion! I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!

Nonon: You're a sore note, all right! I'm going to erase you! Have a taste of this! Listen up! Symphony Regalia, Musical Barrage!