Chapter 14

Lilly's pov,
I woke up form music playing I didn't put my radio on that's weird i walk to my radio it was it wasn't mine playing. I walk downstairs and the big radio it was off. It was scaring me. I walk back up to the family room to see and everyone is gone. There was a note on the couch.

Note- the boys are at the mall and me and your dad are at work so meet the boys at the mall your day home.
Love mom

I went in my room to get dress. The music was playing still it's the same song over and over. I got dress and grab my money and pennyboard and went to the mall. I finally found the boys at the food court it was hard to find them. I walk to them and sat down by them. Jack gave me a weird look because I had a scared look on my face form the music. He got up and walk to a wall and I followed.

Jack- what's up with that look

Me- did u guys leave the music on when u guys left

Jack- no we didn't have the music on

Me- well I was hearing music when i woke up and it was playing the same song over and over

Jack- weird

Me- yah

Jack- lets go back

We walk back to the boys they were all on there phones. I sat down by Johnson and my brother. We talk for a awhiles and still like that( jack and jack and skates song ) when jack got up to tell us we had to go. We all got up and left it took us for ever to get back home. Bc we were being idiots mostly. We finally got there it was 7:30 so I ordered pizza . Gilinsky but on a scary movie. The door bell went of so I ran to go get the door I got the pizza and payed. I put the pizza at the table and walk up stairs to get my pjs on . A shirt and shorts and I walk down stairs with a blanket and lay on the floor the boys were still up stairs getting ready. I got a piece of pizza. Than Nash came running down stairs and next too me. He took some of my blankets. Than all the boys came running down and sat down and started to watch the movie. The movie got so boring so I got on my phone. I think jack and jack and taylor and cam and skate and Sammy and Shawn are a sleep so is me and Nash and Aaron carter and Hayes and the rest are awake. Nash look tired but he is trying to keep his eyes open. I got up to go bed in my room. I put my phone on the charger and got in to bed. I was looking at the wall than I fell a sleep.