+Chapter 1+

(⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜()⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝)

Chapter 1

(⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜()⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝)

Danny's Pov

"Beep Beep"

"Beep Beep"

"Beep Beep"

"CLICK!"

I was lying in his bed hearing the most annoying sound everyone could agree upon when O lazily reached my arm over to the alarm clock, turning it off much to my satisfaction. To which I probably had the loudest alarm one of them all. I stared into the ceiling as I was now awake thanks to my rude noise awakening, but I couldn't help but feel like something was off.

"Why do I feel like something important is today?" I thought to myself before brushing it off. "Eh, it's probably nothing," But then I remembered what was so important about today.

"Shit! European socialism test!" I exclaimed a little too loudly but not enough for his parents to hear him. Rising upright on his bed, he had completely forgotten that he had a test today, and boy was I worried about today. I shouldn't be, I was the smartest kid at school, and I have forgotten to study on one specific test. Why so scared for a test you may ask? Sure, I had straight A's but one bad grade received from this test could flunk my entire life down the drain!

"Honey, you awake yet," I heard my mother knocking on his door. He looked at the door frightened. If my mom and dad entered his room, they would force me to go to school like normal, I couldn't tell them both that I didn't study for a test, let alone come out of the war with a failing grade..."What if I just skipped school? I mean sure I would have to do it tomorrow but I'm too unprepared for this single test! Wouldn't hurt since everyone does it atleast once in their life,"

"Alright, calm down what would Ferris do, what would Ferris Bueller do in a situation like this Danny?" An idea then popped into my head, he started thinking about my best friend Ferris Bueller, who I had known personally to skip school by coming up with a fake illness. "Ok, phony fever? No, it might get worse from there. Ok think, Danny, think!"

"Honey, are you alright?" My mom asked concerned. I had to think strategically and fast to fool my parents or else I would end up meeting Hades after school. Luckily, I remembered what Ferris had told me about his best method to fake out the parents. I began to fake a stomach cramp, bent myself over on his bed and moaned and wailed like I wasn't feeling good, and licked my palms, something that was childish to do but hey, so is high school. This was supposedly the clammy hands strategy that Ferris was a big believer in. Hopefully, this worked in my favor since I never faked a sickness in my whole life.

"What's going on in there? I don't know Lee," I heard my parent's voices through the door beginning to grow more concerned. "Danny, we're coming in if you don't mind,"

The door slowly opened and my parents began walking in. They were low-spirited once they saw me in a desolate state in their eyes. They walked towards me and I felt my mom place her hand on my forehead.

"What is it, Mary?" My father asked crossing his arms while looking down at me. She responded with. "His head is running hot,"

"Mom, Dad, I don't feel so good," I said weakly trying my best to sound believable which was a piece of cake given that I am an amazing actor, according to school. It seemed like it was working so far, so thank you so much to my acting teachers over the years. You might have just saved me from certain death.