Jimin secretly winced. If they only knew.

"Ah, me too. I really didn't expect for the king to remember me and find me. I was surprised he did," he replied, of course, still he was surprise too that even when Boongi or Jungkook did not let anyone know where they will be going and that they will be seeing him, the king still did found him with his friends and brothers. He just didn't comment about him getting able to get out of the palace because he just sneaked out with Boongi, like a cute dumb baby, let him and happily tag along with him.

"But hyung, does that mean that from now on you'll be inside the palace most of the time? Can we visit you? Will the king allow us?" asks Jae.

"Maybe, but I will make sure to make equal time to see you and to be in the palace. I don't want to be stuck in one place like I used to before," Jimin suddenly felt goosebumps on what he have last said. Right. He will not waste this second life being like what he used to before.

Jae and Minhyun smiled at him. Happy to hear what he had just said.

Since his hourglass is nowhere in sight, he had to rely on his intuition and the direction of the light that touches the ground to know the time. Though it is quite not reliable as much as an hourglass, it should be enough for them to be able to gather all the materials he needs before going back to the palace and work on the project he will be making for the king.

He still didn't expect Yoongi to be curious of the hourglass like Namjoon as the other is a scholar. The king might probably be thinking it was made of pure magic which isn't. How can it be considered magic or perhaps witchery when people from the ancient Greek and Romans, those people who doesn't have enough sources during the old times were able to make it? The answer? Because human mind itself is bewitching, powerful, and full of mysteries just like life and death. Hard to comprehend yet never going to be boring to explore and understand.

"I think this is enough." says Jimin before patting his butt and standing up, feeling a little wobbly for squatting almost half an hour, "Let's go back so I could cook something for you three."

The three men cheered including Boongi whose wobbling its tentacles in the air before following the witch back to their home.

"You sure don't want us to help you bring these materials back to the palace? These are quite heavy for you, Jimin," Jackson says as he tries to grab the apple Boongi is holding and sways in the air, like the blob is playing with him.

"It's fine. No need to worry about me. Besides, you all have work for tomorrow so you have to rest early." replied Jimin, and turned to Boongi to snatch the apple from its hold, "Don't play with the fruit. Here," he hands the blob a medium sized jute from his pocket for it to play with which it did immediately and starts doing weird knots. The three was impressed how Boongi obeys Jimin without putting too much work.

He had an early dinner with his friends at 5 p.m. and left with Boongi before the hour glass hits '30 as he still plans to visit Sera and Balam who happens to be preparing to close the bread house for the day. Sera almost stumble as she runs up to him and crushing him to a tight hug.

"See! I told you! The king will notices you for sure!" she exclaimed, happily.

Jimin only nods before spending half an hour with them to chat and finally deciding to go back to the palace. Hoping not to see Yoongi or anyone that will announce his presence at the palace.

"Here. I'm not sure if you'll be able to use this in the palace but just in case you're bored and you just want to be left alone," Balam says before handing him a blank journal similar to the ones used in Joseon Era and Sera giving him a set of fine brush, ink stick and ink stone.

Jimin's eyes widen. He was surprised and felt warm of the granddaughter and grandmother duo's kindness. He knows how pricey those materials are and yet, they bought it just for him.

"Aish, don't create ugly lines on your pretty eyes not unless those are of happiness," says Balam, soothing his back when tears starts rolling in his cheeks.

"There, there. We don't want the king visiting us just because we made you cry," Sera teases him as he wipes his tears, pouting.

"Thank you. I'll make sure to repay you soon."

"You don't have to, hyung. You've helped us more than enough by making the bread house one of the popular now since you started working with us. I just hope you will still have time to visit us when you're not busy in the palace," replied Sera.

Jimin nods.

"I sure will."

They bid their goodbyes and luckily, went Jimin and Boongi came back from the palace, no one notices them despite that it was already night time when they did.

"Now, since I'm not yet familiar here, please lead me to where I can work without anyone troubling me."

He carefully followed Boongi that guides him to the small library near the palace's garden where the cherry blossom tree is. Jimin had goosebumps as he stands in front of the library. With shaky hands, he carefully slides the door open and was greeted by a familiar smell that he had been craving ever since he was no longer in the comforts of his own library. And the library itself seem to have a life of its own, acknowledging his presence as he walks inside with Boongi.

He carefully places his hand on the shelves and glides his way to each of the books there is, his heart thumping and the books vibrating like they have a life, a heartbeat

He carefully places his hand on the shelves and glides his way to each of the books there is, his heart thumping and the books vibrating like they have a life, a heartbeat. Jimin roamed around the library with his eyes closed, greeting and feeling the vibes of the room.

Once he reached the center, he kneeled, bowed even like there's the most powerful being of all kinds, standing in front of him, waiting for him to present himself. Just like he did in his first life.

"From another world to yours, I, Park Jimin, pledging under the pleasure to be once again, your instrument to fulfill the honor to be from many comes one."

Unconciously his eyes flashed orange.

And there, the once forgotten electrifying energy rushed back to his whole body to which he once felt when he was a child when Mr. Bang made him pledge to his library, not noticing how a fire suddenly lit up inside the room and all across the palace and Leukos itself as the moon shine so bright, and the strong wind blewing all across Leukos like it is whispering through the trees, to every animal there is, announcing an important message that it made the currents of Avgrund so wild it reaches up to Erebos.

Everyone was stunned when a loud, clucking noise from a bird afar was heard. Unknowingly, it was the Phoenix resting near a tree branch where Jimin is at, disgusing as a small bird similar to a northern cardinal.

"I'll make sure you'll be in my arms soon, beau witch with orange hair," Kai mutters, with a dark smile on his lips as he stood on top of a big rock, uncaring of the splatters of water coming from Avgrund.