Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader

Start from the beginning

You let out a few moans and whimpers from the sensation your body was feeling when you suddenly felt Mitsuri pin you down to the floor and said, "I need you, (Y/N)." she then kisses you before you could say anything.

Her kiss felt very dominant, but in the softer kind. Her body was right on top of you, practically pinning you down on the floor. All you could do was lay down on the floor, and kiss her. She would stop kissing you, only to take a breath to go back for seconds. You both were shaking and moaning from kissing, and you both could only imagine what it would feel like once you two get to the main part.

You both stopped kissing, both of your breaths frantically shaking as Mitsuri says, "I-I've never felt this sensitive before... B-But, it feels good..." she said, laying her head on your chest, hearing your rapid heartbeat. "M-Me neither..."

Mitsuri was about to kiss you again when she lets out a yelp as she felt something go inside her. She then looks back to see Shinobu inserting her fingers inside her. Mitsuri collapses on you and became a whimpering mess as she was moving her fingers in and out of her, amplifying the pleasure she was feeling right now.

"Does that feel good?" Shinobu says, as she continues to move her fingers. Not only that, but she was pleasuring herself as well. Mitsuri says to her, "Yes... I-It feels... good..." Mitsuri rolls off of you as she lays down on her back, and moans in pleasure.

You sat up and saw Shinobu and Mitsuri kissing each other, as Shinobu inserted another finger inside her. Her back arched as she let out a whimper of pleasure as her toes curled, and she was tearing up. They both stop kissing as Mitsuri says, "I-Its too much! I f-feel so sensitive!"

"And yet, it feels good, doesn't it?" she said to her in a seductive tone. Mitsuri was a little sheepish to admit it, but she softly nodded as she said, "I've never felt this good before... And I love it..." Shinobu softly chuckled at her statement, and pecked her in the lips.

You then got behind Shinobu and looked at her wet lips dripping her juices down on her thigh and to the floor. You licked your lips, and softly groped her ass as you closed your eyes and moved your tongue on her lips.

Shinobu lets out a soft gasp, and then a moan as she felt you licking her wet slit. "Oh my, (Y/N). I didn't think you would be doing something s-so vulgar," she said as a smile formed on her face. You temporarily stopped and said to her, "I can't resist, it looked like you wanted something more than your fingers, so I'm doing this now..." you said as you went back to licking her.

Shinobu softly moans and chuckles as she kisses Mitsuri again. Mitsuri softly balls her fist as her legs begin to spread out as Shinobu was fingering her. Shinobu's legs began to shake as she felt your tongue go inside her, and lick her insides. She lets out a shaky exhale as she stops kissing Mitsuri and says, "S-Stop." and so you did with no questions.

You wiped your mouth, which was drenched from eating her. "What? Did I do something wrong?" you said as you swallowed your spit that was mixed with her juices. "No. What you did felt really good. I just want to return the favor.

This made your head tilt as she pushed your body down on the floor. She then gets on top of you. You felt her spot nuzzling against yours as she began to grind her hips against yours.

You let out a loud moan as you felt each other's slits being stimulated against each other. Both of your faces were so red, it was as if a ghost was grabbing you against your necks and choking both of you. "Sh-Shinobu... It feels..."

"I know... I know..." She kisses under your neck as she rests her head on your collarbone as her hips went on autopilot. Mitsuri was rubbing her thighs together as she was watching you both rubbing each other's parts, her chest feeling light like she couldn't breathe, like her chest was on fire.