Mafia Miguel Part Three

Start from the beginning

"Miguel por favor." I began to cry. He gripped my shoulders and yanked me forward. "Listen to me, get the fuck out of the way. I'm not fucking playing around." He snarled.

Just then, Bucky pulled me away from his arms and set me to the side. "Don't you fucking touch her." Bucky lunged at him, throwing a punch.

"I'll do what I damn, please. She's my fucking wife!" Miguel got back up and threw a punch at Bucky.

"Stop!" I shout, but they don't hear me. "Please!"

"Not by choice!"

"She wears my ring, she's owned by my cock. I fucking own her!"

"She doesn't love you!" They both shouted at the same time.

Truth is, I love them both.

Miguel punched Bucky in the gut and it made him fall to his knees. Miguel picks up the gun from the floor and pulls the trigger back.

I screamed as I threw myself in front of Bucky. I looked up to Miguel and pleaded desperately with tear-shredded eyes. "Please, don't." I breathe through the tears.

He paused and knelt before me. "You love him that much, you're willing to die over him?" He asks me. "Yes, but I love you too." I sniffled. "Please, I'll do anything. I will never try to escape. Let him live, I beg of you."

He stroked his thumb across my bottom lip. "I always loved seeing you on your knees, begging."

"But not like this, You're making me feel bad, bebita." He said softly. "I know you care deep down," I reply.

"Get up." He suddenly said. "The both of you."

I gulped, but I slowly intertwined hands with Bucky and we both got up carefully. He narrowed his eyes at him. "I'm allowing you to have a relationship with her, but remember she's my wife. At the end of the day, she belongs to me."

I blink several times. "R-Relationship? Like an affair?" I said baffled. Deep down, I wasn't opposed to it.

"Call it whatever you want. He can be your boyfriend. But I'm your husband and Gaby is your daughter. Do you understand?"

"Si." I nodded.

He wasn't wrong. I married Miguel and Gaby is a daughter of me.

Miguel closed the door and pulled me in for a kiss. I moaned as he forced entry for his tongue to slide in. "Enjoy your gift, Bebita. Happy wedding night." He smirked.

He then took a seat.

"What is he doing?" Bucky said close to me, as he stared at Miguel who served himself a glass of whiskey. He spreads his legs apart and rests his hand on his thigh.

"I think he's allowing us to be together sexually right now." I guess. I turn to Bucky who's eyes are widened. "We don't have to," I say.

We always went on dates, slept in the same bed together, and cuddled but we've never even kissed let alone have sex.

"D-Do you want to?" He stuttered. I did, I was turned on for some reason, but I didn't want Bucky uncomfortable.

"I do, but only if you want to," I whisper.

"Jesus, no wonder. This is boring as shit. Porn is more entertaining right now." Miguel snickered.

Bucky glared at him. "Sorry, I'm a romantic." He flipped him off. Miguel scoffs a "Whatever"

I caressed his cheek, making him turn his attention back to me. "Don't listen to him," I whisper. I lean in and I kiss Bucky. He stiffens, but he kisses me back. It felt sweet and eccentric, very different from Miguel who's more rough and aggressive.