Ch. 8 Good Moments

Start from the beginning

'Woah! That's the first time she smiles for me!! She looks magnificent with the sunset light eliminating on her face! Beautiful!'

Ehem- Anyways- we continue with kurama and the others:

"Is this some kind of animals? I've never heard of it."-Kurapika 

"Hahaha, he called the kyuubi an animal!! Tobirama!!"- Hashirama 

"Agh, from all people, why me?!"-Tobirama 

"Yeah, neither did I-"-killua 

"I'm not an animal! Madara! Get me away from these punks!"

"Pf- I mean- yeah, let's get going, they're already leaving with the airship anyways."

In The Airship:

Madara POV

"Allow me to introduce myself for the remaining forty two applications. I am, Netero. Chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam."

"I'm his secretary, Beans."

"Originally, I had planned to make my appearance during the Final Phase of the exam, but since I'm already here.... I'll accompany you for a while. And enjoy this nice edgy atmosphere. Ha ha ha."

"We are secheduled to arrive at our destination at 8 AM tomorrow morning. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dinning hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. Please feel free to do as you please until you are called."

After the long explanation, I felt my stomach hurting a little. I don't remember injuring it. Oh- wait- don't tell me I'm having my-

"All right, Gon, Madara! Let's explore the airship!"

"Yeah!"

"Ah, I'll pass. I'll go take a shower. I may return later though."

"Ok, let's go, Gon"

"How can they have so much energy? I'm hitting the sack."

"You can say that. However, I do have one concern.."

And I turned off their conversation, Hashirama wanted to 'bond' with them more so he went with them. And of course, the small little brother is going after his older idiot brother.

I went to a room. It was a good room that has a queen sized bed. I'm not used to use a bed. I'm more into futons.

Whatever, I went to the bath-room and started filling the tub with water. Then I took off my red armour, and when I was taking my clothes off, I noticed a red spot on the inside of the yukata. 

Ok. 

Don't. Tell. Me. That what I'm thinking is right?! 

D@mn my luck. 

After I finished, I went outside the room. I didn't leave anything there in the room though. The blooded cloth? I threw it out of the airship above a lake. 

I was walking when I noticed Gon and Killua, they were looking out of the window. 

"Whoa! It's almost like they're jewels!"

"Yeah... oh? Hey! Madara! You really came? I thought you would just go to sleep"

"No, I told you that I'll come."

I said as I went to stand next to them, facing the window.

After some silent moments, Gon said,

"Hey, Killua, Madara, I was wondering..."

"Hmmm?"

"Where are your mom and dad?"

"Hmm... they're alive. Probably."