chapter 7 - fresh start.

Fresh Start

Fresh Start.

"Minho... I was thinking, what if I you know.. enroll in your university?" The older spit his coffee out.

"Enroll? Hyunjin are you crazy?" Minho eyes widened at the sudden question.

"No, but I don't want to stay cramped up in a stuffy apartment all day. I need to stay productive, just like how I was before."

"I thought we've talked about this. Obviously you can't. Look at you? There's no way the university won't recognize you."

Hyunjin sighed, he knew getting past Minho was one thing, but he had completely forgot about the university. Sometimes, he wished he was famous.

"Look, maybe we could figure something out tomorrow. I could ask the principal to pull a few strings since he knew my mom in Highschool."

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Hyunjin flung himself on Minho.

The older smiled, as he admired his beauty. He couldn't help it, Hyunjin was just too beautiful for the world. Or atleast that's what Minho thought.

Hyunjin was over the moon, he had never been to an art school or any university like the one the older attended. It was a new adventure for him, and he was so excited.

"Okay, you guys got the dance moves down we just got to work on the confidence and faces." The dance teacher spoke.

It was getting closer to the end of the semester and almost time for the performance. The boys had been working nonstop.

Once everyone got a five minute break to cool down and have some time for themselves, Jeongin took that as a sign to talk to Chan.

"Chan-Hyung, have you found two members yet? You know we have a deadline and we're halfway ready."

Even though the dance was going good for the group, there was some major setbacks. The members needed two members for the dance, but they had no luck finding any.

"He hasn't found a single person." Jisung scoffed, he too was stressed and tired.

"Hey, he's trying his best. We'll find someone eventually." Minho clapped back.

"Well his best isn't enough, everything has to be perfect." The squirrel-like boy was clearly out of his mind, he had risked a lot to be here and he wanted everything to go smoothly.

"Everyone just stop!" Chan yelled at the two of them.

"Jisung, I know you're upset, but that's no excuse for being a total dickhead to everyone. We're all trying our best here, and we've risked a lot too. You're not the only one who's actually done something, so cut the shit and stop acting like an ass."

Jisung remained quiet, and folded his arms. He knew Chan was right, not that he would ever admit it. But in his mind, it wasn't his fault. Everyone had been so chill about it, and so quick to do things at the last minute. He was afraid that they wouldn't perform without a group of eight.

Practice ended, and the members were packing their things to head out. Of course Minho left out first, he had hyunjin to worry about, and he couldn't stand to be in that awkward environment any longer.

"Hyun, I'm back." The male shouted.

"I'm in here!" He yelled back.

Once Minho entered the kitchen, he was greeted with a nervous Hyunjin. The boy had baking powder all over his face, aswell as Minho's apron that was huge on him.

"Hyunjin? What did you do?" Minho chuckled at the sight of seeing the boy like this. He couldn't help it, he looked so adorable.

"I tried making you a cake! But it didn't go as well as I thought.." Hyunjin was disappointed, he wanted it to be special.

The cake was a thank you for taking him in, most people would've turned him in and took his money. But Minho let him stay and took care of him.

"You should've told me, I would've helped you. Let's get you cleaned up." Minho grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom, the younger blushed.

The didn't understand why Minho was being so concerned for him, even though it was one little mess.
_________________________________

Ummmm..... idk how to explain myself. Like at all 😭.

Let's just say I took a tiny break, okay? (We all know damn well I was gone for almost two months)

There's a lot of things going on in my life... but I will try to stay consistent, and I want you guys to be more patient cause I'm trying 😭😭😭

Yall were PROBABLY waiting for this, and this is all I have for you guys... by the time this is being uploaded I will be working on 'Crush'

And don't worry new chapters for that will be out eventually.

Thanks for reading :)

793 words  🐰🥟