seven. kia vs issac (round 105, thanksgiving edition! - pt.1)

Start from the beginning

"Grace, unless you think this is an enemies to lovers kind of thing, it's not going to happen. Me and Garcia are always going to be enemies and nothing is going to change that."

"Whatever you say, Kia."

MEANWHILE, Jackie had just finished English.  She wore a cable knit sweater, plaid skirt, and sneakers.  Her hair was in a high ponytail with a red bow.  Her and Alex were walking together. "Why did you come home so late last night?"

"I had tutoring and I learned how to surf."

"How did you learn how to surf?"

"Brady taught me."

"I've seen him around.  I talked to him a few times as well, he's pretty nice.  Cole doesn't like him though."

"I've noticed.  Why?"

"I'm not sure.  I think it's pretty stupid for him to hate a guy he doesn't even know."

"Yeah."

The bell rang, signaling for them to go to their next class.

Brady was in Trigonometry. His test was today and he was really nervous. What if he failed it again? Mr. Briggs was handing out test papers, placing one of Brady's desk. Taking a deep breath, he started writing. I hope Jackie's tutoring helps, he thought.

30 minutes passed and Brady finished his test.  Checking it over, he laid his head on his desk.  The bell finally rang, causing his to stand up from his chair and grab his test.  Handing it to Mr. Briggs, he started walking to his next class.

IT WAS FINALLY lunchtime and Brady couldn't be happier.  Taking some chicken, mac and cheese, and apple juice from the cafeteria, he sat with Paige, Kia, Samira, and Liam.  Alex was sitting with Danica, talking to her about one of the books he's been reading. Jackie was on the line, waiting to get her food.  It looked like as if she didn't want to be bothered by Cole.  "Hey guys.  I'll be right back."

"I hope he doesn't do anything stupid." Paige stated.  Jackie noticed Brady walking up to her, relieved.  "Hey, Jackie."

"Hi, Brady."   Cole rolled his eyes, "I was in the middle of talking to her, Crawford."

"Actually, we're done talking." Jackie stated.

"You barely know how to have fun, New York.  Why would you want to hang out with your little study buddy when you could've gone to a party?"

"Why would you want to put my future at risk for some stupid party? I want to get into Princeton and I can't let my grades slip. And don't call him that."

"Why? Is he your friend or something? I'm telling you, stop hanging out with him."

"Yes, Cole. He's my friend and I will not let you speak to him that way. And if you can't handle that, then leave."

Frustrated, Cole gets off the line and went to sit with Erin and their friends. Jackie grabbed some food, placing it in front of the lunch lady. "I can pay for it if you want." Brady stated.

"No, no. Its fine." Jackie handed the woman some money and after getting back some change, her and Brady went to the table.

"Hey, guys."

"Hi, Jackie."

"How did your test go, Brady?"

"It went okay. Hopefully I passed."

"I think you will."

MAYA SPEAKS 💫:

Happy Valentine's Day guys!!

This is part one of the thanksgiving episode (I was too lazy to write the rest)

But I hope you guys enjoyed!