Chapter 11-Spooky

Start from the beginning

"Well that's not good" Oliver sighed putting his hands through his hair.

"But how do we get there?"

"You cast Shadow Walk" Dustin answered.

"Yeah no but in real life how would we get there?" Rosie reminded her brother that even though everything they were talking about was being named after the game they didn't have any powers.

"We can't shadow walk, but maybe she can" they then all turned to El who was now lying with her head on the arm rest.

"Do you know how we get there? To the Upside Down?" Mike asked her but all she did was slowly shake her head.

"Oh my god!" Lucas sighed frustratingly.

They all there ,unsure of what to do with the new theory they had, until Rosie walked towards her and Dustin's bags. "We better get going, school will be over soon and it'll look weird if we're all here"

Lucas and Dustin agreed moving to get their own bags as she stood waiting for them at the basement door that led to the garage.

Oliver walked over to her before she could open the door as his voice stopped her "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah it's Will's funeral" she said which made her brother groan.

"Ugh do we have to go to that. He's not even dead it's a waste of time" he spoke clearly annoyed with the situation.

"Yes but no one else knows he's alive. And it will look bad if Will's three best friends aren't there" she pointed out as Dustin threw his hands up in defeat.

"Cool I'll see you there" he told her before his eyes widened at his words "I didn't mean 'cool' as in a child's funeral will be fun I meant it like you-you know it'll be good seeing you an-"

He stopped talking when Rosie wrapped her arms around his shoulders hugging him close. "I'll see you tomorrow Ollie"

She then pulled away and walked out the door with Lucas and Dustin quickly following after each saying goodbyes to the others.

Oliver was still stood at the door when Mike came over and looked at his big brother. "You sooo like Rosie"

"Shut up" Oliver said as he started moving to the basement stairs.When Mike started making kissing noises to mock Oliver the older boy shoved his younger brother then ran up the stairs.

~~~~~~

The next morning Rosie had just finished putting on her black dress for the funeral when Dustin rushed in her room. Her dress was a black pinafore style which she had put over a white shirt. She had black tights on to cover her legs and her mother was making her wear black heels to look formal.

"Rosie! Rosie!" He frantically yelled as he entered the room.

"Dustin! Dustin!" she shouted back at him as she finished fixing her hair in the mirror and turned to him. "Whats wrong?"

"I can't get this stupid tie on that mom wants me to wear" he sighed frustrated as he threw the piece  of clothing to the ground in anger.

"Okay calm down" Rosie  told him as she picked it back up "I can help you just stand still'"

The curly haired boy stood in front of his sister as she placed the tie under his shirt collar and began tying it.