Ishq - Epi 31 ♥️

Hi loves! Please shower some love and hope y'all like reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it <3 I've also added some snaps of YumHaj from the episode to give the writing more feels ;)
————————————————————————

Hi loves! Please shower some love and hope y'all like reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it <3 I've also added some snaps of YumHaj from the episode to give the writing more feels ;)————————————————————————

"Mohabbat toh wakht ke saath khatam hojati hai... lekin ishq" he took a pause at the word "ishq". His throat suddenly started to feel dry. Shit, he was thirsty, again. He gulped, his Adam's apple suddenly becoming too prominent to Meerab. He then continued to complete his shayri, now in a completely husky tone staring deeply into Meerab's dark brown eyes "Ishq hamesha zinda rehta...jaise Rumi ka, Qalandar ka, Mansoor kaahhh..." The last bit was barely an utter from his mouth, only because he started to lose himself in front of her. Yet again.

What was this lady? What was it about her that drove him absolutely feral? How did she have the ability to drive him absolutely crazy without ever uttering anything soft towards him? How did she hold so much power over him that all he wanted to do was surrender himself to her? He did not care whether he lost the argument, hell he did not even mind her insults. All he would find himself doing during their arguments was admiring how courageous, determined and clear-headed she was. Meerab wouldn't stand with injustice, even if that meant standing against the whole world - he had attributed this trait to be rare in the kind of world they lived in where people would either be silent in times of injustice or side with the majority. But she was Meerab - himmath wali, hauslay wali, kisi se na darne wali. His Meerab.

Well, that was not all he would find himself doing during their arguments. There was more. In his childhood days, he would always steal glances of her, especially at times she wouldn't notice. Meerab was a pretty girl at 7, 10, 14, and 16 - hell for all long as he could remember being around her. It would be appropriate to label those feelings as 'infatuation' he thought to himself. But as she began appearing in front of him as a grown adult woman, the infatuation turned into attraction. Because of that, he hated arguing with her. He wouldn't be able to focus or argue back beyond a certain point - As someone who is always used to getting their ways and having their orders obeyed, this was frustrating. 'Aggravating' he thought was the right word. She was simply aggravating.

She would start the arguments from afar, slowly walking towards him, her steps getting more deliberate and meaningful as their arguments would get more heated. She would gradually always end up inches away from his face, glaring at him with her fiery captivating eyes. He didn't understand how his proximity didn't affect her? While she would come up so close, poking her delicate cream-like finger deep into his chest trying to prove her point, all he wanted to do was grab her hand firmly, pin her hard against the wall and push himself so close so he would be able to feel all of her against him, their bodies welcoming no space of even air to pass between. "Listen carefully to me, Meerab. I have no interest in winning this stupid argument that we are having right now" he had imagined taking a pause here, while moving his gaze down to stare shamelessly at those fucking lips that were always so distracting, so tempting, and so damn kissable, and continue his threat further "but, if you continue to blabber with these lips of yours, I very well know how to shut you up, samjhi?" "Nahi samjhi toh mujhe bohot achi tarhan samjhana bhi ata hai". He wanted her to know. He fucking wanted her to know how she drove his insides mad, how his entire body would be heated at all their encounters, especially when they were in close proximity and it would take every fiber inside him not to have his wild ways with her. But all of this - these emotions, these words, the sinful thoughts, the desires he held for her stayed inside his head.