Episode 10: Y/n Burnedead versus Satsuki's informator.

Start from the beginning

The scene now switches to arena as Second round is about to start. Camera switches to Aikuro.

Aikuro: The second of the Elite Four...

He says as camera switches to slums.

Barazo: Quit pushing! Quit your damn pushing! Sheesh, whose TV do you think this is?!

Mataro: Look at this crowd! Nobody'd noticed if I walked off with a nice set!

He says but sukuyo takes him into hug chocking him.

Sukuyo: Mataro, I'm going to knock you out.

Mataro: I'm sorry... Sorry...

He says as camera switches to mako, Omiko and Maiko.

Mako: Is Ryuko and y/n gonna be okay? If i was allowed to be their assistant, I'd be right there looking after them!

She says as Gamagoori sits next to them with only shorts.

Maiko: G-Gamagoori! And you're half-naked!

Ira: Don't be afraid. I am now a No-Star, the same rank as you. To observe this battle, it is only fitting that I do so from these spectator seats where the No-Star are gathered. Lady Satsuki, Ira Gamagoori will surely work his way back up from this shame! I won't allow your kindness towards me be in vain!

Mako: Oh, I get it! You want to fight me right here and now, right?

Mako: I'm cheering on Ryuko and y/n with all I've got, so I won't let anyone interfere, not even you!

Ira: How amusing! Even with you cheering them on, Lady Satsuki's stronghold won't budge on iota!

Omiko: But it did budge! You lost, remember?

Ira: Inumuta, win! Trounce them thoroughly and utterly!

Mako: Ryuko, y/n, take him out! You can do it!

Ira: You hear me, Inumuta?!

They yells as inumuta was watching conversation through his phone as he clicks it.

Inumuta: Time to hit the noise canceller... I'm not intrested in hearing a beaten dog yap away.

Nonon: Now He's showing mercy to the vanquished. He did not change.

She thinks as camera switches to inumuta who's scaning ryuko and y/n.

Inumuta: That Kamui transformation was most fascinating, but you overxerted yourself in your fight against Gamagoori, don't you think. You are breathing heavily, and your heart rate is elevated.

Ryuko: Don't worry about me.

Y/n: Me too, since it's normal for me. Let's get started!

Satsuki: Round Two... Begin.