Chapter 10(Pt 1)

Depuis le début

Jungkook whispered in a low voice...

"Well let me tell you my name is Jeon Jungkook....and about my status...you can ask anywhere here...okayy I will meet you soon with the each and every information of yours...from name to home address.....Janeman"

Before the beauty could again punch Jungkook....Jungkook immediately moved back and he applied the red colour on the beauty face....and smiled and ran away from there....

°•~♡~•°

Jimin was looking for Jungkook....he wanted to apply colour on Jungkook first....he was searching and saw Yoongi sitting on bench feeding the stray dogs...

Jimin thought to ask Yoongi and he was about to go but stopped when he saw a lil girl already approached Yoongi and applied the gulal(colour) on Yoongi cheek...

Jimin dont know why but he felt something when he saw the beautiful gummy smile on Yoongi face....

Jimin approached Yoongi when that girl left....

"Hey Yoongi you know where is Jungkook??"

Jimin voice made Yoongi to stare and he saw  Jimin standing there wearing a beautiful white dress....Yoongi stood up and shooked his head as no....

Jimin felt sad because he was finding Jungkook but that boy has no care for him.....

Jimin was about to go from there but a stray dog came near Jimin and wiggled his tail....Yoongi smiled and said

"Seems like Roro like you....hey Jimin come n lets give them company...when Jungkook will come you can go"

Jimin looked at Yoongi and was finding any glimpse of sadness on Yoongi face but all he was seeing was a pure smile....

He joined Yoongi and both of them for the first time were together....♥︎

°•~♡~•°

Jungkook texted his friends and went back home

Jungkook texted his friends and went back home...the new smile was adoring his face and his mind was filled with the glimpses of the angel he saw today

He definitely going to gain information about his angel....

He entered his mansion and a flower pot landed on his feet which made the flower pot to crush into pieces...

He looked up and saw his mom Seokjin was glaring at his father Namjoon with anger.....beside his mom his grandfather was standing with neutral expression on his face

"How dare you Namjoon.....just why.....because of your anger the manager gave me the resignation letter..."

He saw how his mom was looking at his appa with tears of betrayal and hurt...his eyes turned into horror when he saw the dangerous look of his father....

He immediately ran and stood infront of his mom to rescue him....

"D..dad please let's not fight atleast for today....today is holi dad please"

Jungkook stuttered badly when he saw those fire eyes were glaring into his soul....Namjoon said in a low voice but the impact was deep and dangerous

"Go inside your room Jungkook"

Jungkook felt how his mom was clutching his shirt....he wanted to protect his mom.....he wanted to fight back but he cant do anything...

He felt helpless when he saw how his father dragged his mom to their room.....he stared at his grandfather whose next words made his heart to sank more in sadness and heartbreak

"Huh....I dont know why my Namjoon chose this person as his life partner.....only if he wasnt pregnant with this child...then I would have myself thrown him out of my son's life"

Jungkook ran to his room and locked himself...he curled himself in blanket and put his hands on his both ears to stop the yelling sound of his parents....

°•~♡~•°

I got stuck in stupid college assignments sorry bubbas...Hope you like it my bubbas ♡